'15-'16 NBA Playoffs v.23 - Welcome to the JUICE SPOT, Warios

Juice In?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. They're already talking about Lebron leaving to a warm city team. LA or Miami LOOMS

ClXSIVQXIAAOFn6.jpg

I'll try to upload a video of the mayhem in downtown Cleveland after work. It was absolute madness.

Don't think he will this year but he hates Gilbert. Could see him leaving next year.
I don't think he will leave again. That Relationship is repaired. Since RJ retired we need a new back up 3.
Evan Turner would be nice

Don't think he will this year but he hates Gilbert. Could see him leaving next year.

He does hate Gilbert but he gets him by making pay ridiculous amounts of luxury tax.

He does hate Gilbert but he gets him by making pay ridiculous amounts of luxury tax.
We will see. Wojo is already writing about him potentially leaving. I know he would love to get melo and Paul rings.

lol Lebron on the Lakers would be weird for me. I'd love to see the Lakers immediately contending for a title again and even though Lebron has won me over as one of the best players ever I'm still not a fan. Would just feel off for me to root for Lebron.

I don't think he will leave again. That Relationship is repaired. Since RJ retired we need a new back up 3.
Evan Turner would be nice
Lol @ repaired. They tolerate each other and that's pushing it. Lebron didn't even bother to look at him when he was presented with the trophy.

lol Lebron on the Lakers would be weird for me. I'd love to see the Lakers immediately contending for a title again and even though Lebron has won me over as one of the best players ever I'm still not a fan. Would just feel off for me to root for Lebron.
More likely the clips imo

We will see. Wojo is already writing about him potentially leaving. I know he would love to get melo and Paul rings.

I just don't see it but I heard Woj mention it on the Rich Eisen show a few minutes ago. Paul way more then Melo but yeah he would. I could see Paul going to Cleveland for a year player option deal when he becomes a FA possibly if LeBron is still there. Melo isn't leaving NY

I just don't see it but I heard Woj mention it on the Rich Eisen show a few minutes ago. Paul way more then Melo but yeah he would. I could see Paul going to Cleveland for a year player option deal when he becomes a FA possibly if LeBron is still there. Melo isn't leaving NY

How could Paul go to Cleveland? After this series there might not be a PG in the league better suited to play alongside Lebron. No chance they move Kyrie for Paul right, that would look insane.

Interested what happens with K Love now... he was all but traded after game 4 lol, but he had a fairly solid game 7.

How could Paul go to Cleveland? After this series there might not be a PG in the league better suited to play alongside Lebron. No chance they move Kyrie for Paul right, that would look insane.

Interested what happens with K Love now... he was all but traded after game 4 lol, but he had a fairly solid game 7.
He will stay. I don't want paul. He is too old and Uncle Drew is young. Love plays Defense like that all season we could repeat. Old Man RJ is retired. Evan Turner should be CLE bound.

Kyrie could play SG. Those 3 could make it work as Paul doesn't care at all about scoring.

I think they keep him for another run. LeBron won't want draft picks back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back