'15-16 NBA Offseason Discussion v4 - Lol @ Cuban

Status
Not open for further replies.
So again... what is the specific reason why Pelvis' post- war-room-ban accounts got obliterated instantly... (Ghey Walker, etc) but this one has persisted?

So again... what is the specific reason why Pelvis' post- war-room-ban accounts got obliterated instantly... (Ghey Walker, etc) but this one has persisted?

The mods who modded aren't modding anymore.

Nothing more annoying than a mod with a grudge on here. Got dubs three months in a row due to some over sensitive little bitches.

someone make a new thread, kirin go for it

I'll make a new thread whenever I get laid.

I came very close this past Friday. Sabotaged myself again though.

latest

Turtle didn't want to use protection though.

Harden winning mvp voted by NBA players should over turn stephCANs mvp. Which was voted by the media. The same Cans who are bias.
StephCAN couldnt even win his own finals MVP lol. Harden won the players award mvp by a landslide. Smh @ gay bay area CAN media!

Pretty fucked up One True that Black Angus was left out of other poll.

Harden winning mvp voted by NBA players should over turn stephCANs mvp. Which was voted by the media. The same Cans who are bias.
StephCAN couldnt even win his own finals MVP lol. Harden won the players award mvp by a landslide. Smh @ gay bay area CAN media!

Yeah, Hardcan really proved he deserved the MVP when he was clearly outplayed by Curry in their playoff series.

shut the fuck up, shitcat

lol @ these popularity awards. Only a can like shitcat would take this seriously.

I think actual NBA players have more merit than you're CAN opinion. And the actual mvp award is a media popularity contest. And how is this a popularity award? I thought everyone hates the beard?

I think actual NBA players have more merit than you're CAN opinion. And the actual mvp award is a media popularity contest. And how is this a popularity award? I thought everyone hates the beard?

disgust_707676_1567263.gif

Actually, I don't mind the beard. He's the best sg in the league right now, and has been since he got traded. Too bad the cows didn't go after him when he was available.

The only MVP that matters is Andrew Iguodala's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back