14 Years Ago today

elanimalsantana said:
I was there in person, didn't look like a work to me not by any stretch.

Put the crack pipe down
Well, now you see that its not an uncommon belief. You believe what you want.

If you got duped into paying for that, either live in person or on PPV, then you are part of the scam!

As previously mentioned, i dont recall another high profile fight other than Holy-Douglas that looked as much of a dive, and at least the Holy-Douglas fight wasnt a fix, as Holyfield was actually trying.

This fight just fucking stinks, both of them being slapping each other on the arms for the whole fight, and then one of the goes down from a shot that wouldnt burst a fucking water balloon...and this was a so called modern "legend" who took a dive.

It's a disgrace, show me another fight, and i followed him when he was getting knocked down by fighters who couldnt crack an egg, when DLH ever was hurt from a body shot, and he has been in with some big punchers in his career, yet falls to pieces as soon as Hopkins, not known for his power, taps him on his love handles.

No...just fucking No...that fight was the biggest fix in world class boxing for a long long time

All of these people claiming that Bernard stopping Oscar was an obvious fix remind me why someone years ago coined the term "Shertard"

All of these people claiming that Bernard stopping Oscar was an obvious fix remind me why someone years ago coined the term "Shertard"

it's cool dude...

you believe a love tap, can cripple a professional boxer. sorry you bought that acting job, hook line and sinker.

No...just fucking No...that fight was the biggest fix in world class boxing for a long long time

the biggest and most obvious fix I've ever seen, in all my years following boxing.

There was another...I forgot who the opponent was, but Hector Camacho Jr. was fighting a guy who literally was leaning in with his face, just looking to take a hard flush shot so he could call it quits. it was a white guy.

elanimalsantana said:
it's cool dude...

you believe a love tap, can cripple a professional boxer. sorry you bought that acting job, hook line and sinker.
Yeah, love tap. You are making my point for me.

How ironic that you say that.

Can i also point out that you joined this forum 10 years after the fight. And shertard is a phrase meant for people who dont know what they are talking about, who have attempted to join a sport late in the day.

Make of it what you will....in the words of Jim Lampley

Can i also point out that you joined this forum 10 years after the fight. And shertard is a phrase meant for people who dont know what they are talking about, who have attempted to join a sport late in the day.

Lmao, yea no shit.

I like how these fu*ktards come to this forum and lecture us about boxing.

Lmao, yea no shit.

I like how these fu*ktards come to this forum and lecture us about boxing.
Only a true shertard would think that the length of time that an account has been active on an on line forum actually some relevance to the knowledge of the subject at hand. Not that it matters at all but this isn't my first account on Sherdog.

FYI not so geniues I have been watching and attending boxing matches probably longer than you have been alive. As a matter of fact, two of the matches thrown up as fixes in this thread I was actually in attendance to (Hopkins-De La Hoya and Holyfield-Douglas). I have seen most of the top fighters of the last 30-40 years in action in person and met many of them. I venture to say that I have more boxing knowledge than either of you shertarded asses any day.

Last edited:
Back