14 Years Ago today

14 years ago today.... Oscar took a dive.

The fight drew approximately one million pay–per–view buys and grossed $56 million in revenue. For a time, this made the fight the second most lucrative non-heavyweight bout in boxing history,

Lol Oscar what a loser
You getting punchy over guys ripping Oscar now?
Everyone who remains in the public eye makes a cunt of themselves eventually, its the nature of the beast.

Pretty commonly held belief that Oscar flopped there. Watch the fight. Neither guy is going for it. It looks like bad sparring for the whole fight. You can see both guys pulling short on punches that look like they should land clean.

I'm of the opinion that fight was a fix.

Pretty commonly held belief that Oscar flopped there. Watch the fight. Neither guy is going for it. It looks like bad sparring for the whole fight. You can see both guys pulling short on punches that look like they should land clean.

Just look at the ref's face in the 2nd pic it says it all "u fucking kiddin me bro?"

And Bush/Cheney were behind 9/11 and Elvis is working at Wal Mart. Tin foil hat nonsense. He got drilled with a perfect liver shot.

Tin foil hat nonsense. He got drilled with a perfect liver shot.
Bad acting. Rolling around, pounding the floor with his fists.

I watched most of Oscars career and something is not right about that fight. Just look at the cuffing arm punches being thrown in the whole fight. Never does Oscar turn over a shot in that fight. Not once. And one thing Oscar always was was a decent puncher.

weigh in, @LogicalInsanity

14 years ago today.... Oscar took a dive.

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

I have never in my lifetime seen a so called all time great fighter go down from a body shot and crawl around the ring, and before anyone chimes in with..."do you know how much it shuts your body down"...yes, i fucking do

The biggest high profile dive since Douglas-Holyfield

Bad acting. Rolling around, pounding the floor with his fists.

I watched most of Oscars career and something is not right about that fight. Just look at the cuffing arm punches being thrown in the whole fight. Never does Oscar turn over a shot in that fight. Not once. And one thing Oscar always was was a decent puncher.

weigh in, @LogicalInsanity

complete and total bullshit acting job.

having him toss and turn and scream in agony...this was a worst acting job than Sophia Coppola in Godfather III.

not to mention the shoe shining punches that DLH throwing, never committing...

both fighters looked like they didn't want to hurt one another.

This fight was a fix. and lo and behold, Bernard Hopkins, the most paranoid man out there joins forces with Goldenboy.

this fight was a fucking farce.

that liver shot was a love tap. it was on par with Mickey Rourke's "body shot" in his "victory" in Russia.

And Bush/Cheney were behind 9/11 and Elvis is working at Wal Mart. Tin foil hat nonsense. He got drilled with a perfect liver shot.
After what, 8 rounds of slap and tickle? Watch it again and really pay attention to how the punches are landing.

wait for the 1.20 min mark in the video above...

terrible terrible acting...

screaming "Fuck"

give me a break

Back