14 wounded, 2 in serious condition in bus attack in Luebeck, Germany

Scheme

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...bus-least-14-wounded-stabbing-city-ofluebeck/
https://www.dw.com/en/reports-several-injured-in-bus-attack-in-northern-german-city-of-lübeck/a-44763841

At least 14 people have been wounded, two of them seriously, in a knife attack on a bus in Germany.

A suspect has been arrested after the stabbings in the northern city of Luebeck on Friday afternoon.

Police spokesman Duerk Duerbrook said the attack happened in the Kuecknitz district of Luebeck.

He said authorities were still trying to determine the circumstances of the attack.

The force described it as a "major police deployment".

"There is currently a major police deployment in Luebeck," the police force wrote on Twitter. "We are examining the situation and will give more information later."

Apparently 2 are in serious condition. The motivation and identity of the suspect is still unknown by the public. I remember a time when these attacks were not so common in Germany...

Part and parcel.

Can I take one second to go unlistened to and see if we can maybe wait at least a couple hours before guessing at the race/motives of the assailant?

We’ve had some weird ones lately. Sure fire muzzy one ended up a white dude drunk driving, white mentally ill loner with a gun looking attack end up an Iranian Feminist. Little caution could go a long way to not putting foot in mouth

5 posts in and no one condemning an entire group is I think a new record for the WR so good job thus far posters

Last edited:
Can I take one second to go unlistened to and see if we can maybe wait at least a couple hours before guessing at the race/motives of the assailant?

We’ve had some weird ones lately. Sure fire muzzy one ended up a white dude drunk driving, white mentally ill loner with a gun looking attack end up an Iranian Feminist

5 posts in and no one condemning an entire group is I think a new record for the WR so good job thus far posters

This. The last few incidents like this started out the same way and ended up being incel attacks and/or politically motivated

Nothing can really be expected in these attacks, regardless of the location

We’ve had some weird ones lately. Sure fire muzzy one ended up a white dude drunk driving, white mentally ill loner with a gun looking attack end up an Iranian Feminist. Little caution could go a long way to not putting foot in mouth

Usually if they are white it is reported as such. Since the race isn’t reported people are going to jump to Muslim since those report states usually come out when a passenger puts it on their Facebook or something. We’ll see

I remember once a Somali guy attacked a church and I thought for sure it was an Islamist because Somalia is like 98% Muslim. Turns out the guy was a Christian who had some beef with one of the churchgoers :oops:...

At least spell properly if you're going to deflect like that.

Deflecting- how so? The last religion of peace attack in my city (Toronto) was an InCell attack.

And don't forget the worst religion of peace attack in Vegas .....

Is this a religionof peace attack?

I'm going to guess it's a sherdogger. It's gonna be the right answer sometime again

Attacker is Iranian so he might just be a unit as well as a genuine refugee.

Also, peace bus.

I remember once a Somali guy attacked a church and I thought for sure it was an Islamist because Somalia is like 98% Muslim. Turns out the guy was a Christian who had some beef with one of the churchgoers :oops:...

As morbid as it sounds, it is sad that I wish we were back in the any where violence was about something real, like revenge.

Now, regardless of politics, race and religion, it is violence for the sake of violence.

Even with drug dealers and gang banging, it was more about beef and turf wars. Now people just flexing to be violent, assaulting random, non gang people.

Even with political activism. It seems people on both sides go to rallies and marches to incite violence, rather than discuss politics.

Sad times.

Deflecting- how so? The last religion of peace attack in my city (Toronto) was an InCell attack.

And don't forget the worst religion of peace attack in Vegas .....

Is this a religionof peace attack?
Ok so you've mentioned one incel attack

Would you like me to mention all the "religion of peace" attacks in the last 5 years? Pretty sure it'll dwarf your list

Ok so you've mentioned one incel attack

Would you like me to mention all the "religion of peace" attacks in the last 5 years? Pretty sure it'll dwarf your list

You can do whatever you want. I just like pointing out that so many dudes jump t the religion of peace when its ssssoooo often not.

Back