13 siblings found starving, some chained inside California home after teen escapes

180115180251-california-13-held-captive-mugshot-exlarge-169.jpg
The guy on the left must have the same barber as @Lana Del Rey aka @Fraser B.

13 kids.. one being 29 years old.

Unfortunately, the adults in this group won't be able to adapt to the normal world by now.

13 kids.. one being 29 years old.

Unfortunately, the adults in this group won't be able to adapt to the normal world by now.
We should all agree to follow him when he resolves to make a sherdog account.

Saw this on the news. That's a fucking awful story. I'm also amazed that the young emaciated 17 year old had the wherewithal to get out and get in touch with the cops. You are in that situation for so long, you have to imagine a lot of other people would resign themselves to that fate.

Same deal with Amanda Berry- one thing I really appreciated about her courage that last day where she, Gina Dejusus and Michelle Knight managed to escape- it's like ten years of horror and the sense that this is your reality but the moment she saw her opportunity to get out, she went for it.

I hear stories like this, and I just keep remembering the scene in Gone Baby Gone where Casey Affleck executes the molester, no questions asked, just execution.

That is exactly why I could never be a Cop, I'd do the same to those who hurt children. I'd give it to God for a about a second, then I'd do justice.

These guys got caught. Just imagine how many people are in this exact situation right now.
Yeah. Tbh I think about this kinda thing a lot, probably because I read too many stories bc that’s a fun way to pass your time (not really). When I go for walks or drives I look at the houses and wonder what kinda shit could be going on in them.

Yeah. Tbh I think about this kinda thing a lot, probably because I read too many stories bc that’s a fun way to pass your time (not really). When I go for walks or drives I look at the houses and wonder what kinda shit could be going on in them.

<mma4>

You probably don't wanna know.

Why go down the street, when you can go down the hallway into the torture dungen.

<mma4>

You probably don't wanna know.
Yeah but I do wanna know. Lol. Then I could bust in their houses n fuck their asses up o:< I want them scumbags to fight me

If someone's last name is a vegetable better believe they're up to no gud.

Also: Jesus Fucking Christ

Makes you think. Theres stuff like this happening as of now.

These sickkos just happen to get caught.

Wait, so were these their own children? Like they'd been having kids for 29 years and chaining them to beds the whole time? I can't see that happening. It would take a lot of care and work to keep a person alive for 29 years chained to a bed, let alone a dozen of them. Plus how did the girl even know this was wrong? How did she know to escape? To her, this would've just been life, because she never knew anything different.

No, that's too unlikely. I'm thinking that this couple had 13 kids that were allowed to move around and go outside, and they were probably always abused to some extent, but then one day the dad goes off the deep end and chains them all to their beds and stops feeding them.

It was discovered these two were trump supporters who felt empowered by trumps unchecked power. Fucking disgusting.
Never pass up the chance to make yourself look like a dick. Well done.

They are probably big fans of Dr Steve

On the real though that is fucking sad. Glad they got booked, fuck those two assholes. Hope all the victims can get healthy

Heard about this on the radio this morning. I shudder to think that a human was living in those kinds of conditions for 29 years.

Back