12 Year Old Australian Boy 'Transitions' to Female . . . Two Years Later This Happens

His mother should be sent to prison for child abuse.

And especially the father and to a lesser extent the extended family. When you're partner or family member is talking out their arse you speak up.

Both parents have demonstrated an inability to safely raise children. Child services should be involved and charges of child abuse should be filed against them. The mental health field needs to be held more accountable for its actions and the damage they can be held responsible for.

An absolute disgrace, worse because its my own country.

This stuff is no accident. A progressive agenda has bin ongoing for quite a while.

Queering Elementary Education: Advancing the Dialogue about Sexualities and Schooling (Curriculum, Cultures, and (Homo)Sexualities Series)

Queer elementary classrooms are those where parents and educators care enough about their children to trust the human capacity for understanding and their educative abilities to foster insight into the human condition. Those who teach queerly refuse to participate in the great sexual sorting machine called schooling where diminutive GI Joes and Barbies become star quarterbacks and prom queens, while the Linuses and Tinky Winkies become wallflowers or human doormats. Queeering education means bracketing our simplest classroom activities in which we routinely equate sexual identities with sexual acts, privilege the heterosexual condition, and presume sexual destinies. Queer teachers are those who develop curriculum and pedagogy that afford every child dignity rooted in self-worth and esteem for others. In short, queering education happens when we look at schooling upside down and view childhood from the inside out. This groundbreaking volume demands we explore taken-for-granted assumptions about diversity, identities, childhood, and prejudice

Minnesota Kindergarten Students Forced to Confront Gender Identity

http://dailysignal.com/2016/02/29/kindergarten-students-forced-to-confront-gender-identity/

Details regarding the gender non-conforming student at the school, Nova Classical Academy in St. Paul, Minn., were kept confidential. But shortly after that initial email went out, parents at Nova Classical Academy learned that the child was also in kindergarten.

Immediately, some parents raised concern about the issue of gender identity being introduced to their 5- and 6-year old children. The concept, they believed, is too complicated for kindergartners to grasp.

And although the school hadn’t yet announced any new restroom policies, parents were concerned about their children using bathrooms with students of the opposite sex.

In their attempt to push back, parents grew frustrated with the school’s response. At least 10 students, The Daily Signal learned, transferred to another school.

One mother, who asked to remain anonymous to protect her daughter’s identity, said she transferred her child because the classmate was having a “traumatic” effect on her daughter.

“Our daughter—because she is a normal kindergartner who was raised in a family where we had some social norms regarding biological gender and sex—now she’s asking questions like, ‘How does a boy become a girl when they’re born with a penis?’ She has two brothers, so she’s wondering, how is this possible, as the boy is wearing a jumper and has ribbons and ponytails in his hair,” her mother said.

Another mother, whose daughter is still in the same class as the gender nonconforming child, described a similar effect. That mother also requested to remain anonymous.

“She said, ‘Mom, I think you can choose if you want to be a boy or a girl,’” the second mother said.

In a way, but if a child is restricted from undergoing a potentially dangerous medical procedure, this can be remedied in the future when the child is an adult, with no physical consequences. Compulsory hormone changes to a developing child most likely have a wide range of effects that I doubt a 12 year old can accurately rationalize, and that most likely cannot be undone.

Eh, I agree. None of that shit for kids until they're a legal adult and can make their own choices. I, personally, consider it child abuse.

The thing is compulsion, in itself, isn't the issue - it's the physical impact on the person for the rest of their life. We compel kids to do things all the time - go to Church/be religious, sign up for sports, eat this or that, stop playing video games, etc etc... We're perfectly comfortable compelling/indoctrinating/forcing kids into all sorts of things we like. We just draw the line at certain things for obvious reasons.

I don't care if someone in their 20's decides that they've always really been the opposite sex, or something in between, but stay the fuck away from children. Surgeries and hormones for anyone under the age of 18(I'd prefer 23-25, but 18 is adulthood legally) is madness. I post this unironically:

giphy.gif

the left would have you charged with child abuse

you want to get woke and move to the right???

Tampering with an under 18s hormones should be illegal. Simple as that

I get tired of being a broken record on this issue

At this point I think anyone with common sense and cares for children are forced into becoming a broken record. They will try to shut you down though.

Wouldn't they try some testosterone therapy first, seen he had all the working bits of a male before you know giving him bull blown bitch Titus from pumping him full of female hormones

I'm gonna take a wild guess that there's no father figure in that household.

Wouldn't they try some testosterone therapy first, seen he had all the working bits of a male before you know giving him bull blown bitch Titus from pumping him full of female hormones

Still believe it should wait until 18-23. You bang on though mate. If 0 is both (hermaphrodite that's both male and female in their head) than once you're past that point you have further to go. Say a "normal" man is 75 and a transsexual is 30 just to get him/her to -30 is a 60 movement.

Bad analogy but you get the picture. I don't understand what's not to get, a boy thinks(feels is more accurate) he's a girl and he's not considered mentally ill and the professionals can organise hormonal treatment and slicing/dicing and be considered sane? WTF

Agreed. 18 and under? No surgery. This should be common sense.

So a year or so ago I got referred to a plastic surgeon to close up a wound on my neck that I got from getting accidentally cleated in a Rugby scrum. Trying to minimize scarring from a big gash. Insurance was going to take care of it all the same, so why not.

Went into the waiting room and it was me and about 8 girls, all under 16, with their moms waiting to get fake tits.

I know it's a bit off topic, but trannies or no, elective surgeries for minors is just a thing in the US now.

No 12 year old should be allowed to make that type of decision, pure nonsense

Its a decision that you could argue is best left to an older age in many cases but problem is that any gender transition is going to be vastly more successful if its done before or in the early stages of puberty.

Jesus h. Christ dont mess up children please.

12 year old transitioning? This is insane

Todays parents are just so immature before you already have problems with parents neglecting you not giving you emotionsl and financial support.

Now you are lucky if your mom don't turn you into the opposite gender.

I am lucky my mom did not turn me into a girl.

just tell it in a few years if it starts feeling like a girl again you won't pay for new boobs and it will have to get a summer job and pay for its own boobs... and dont even think of identifying as an attack helicopter, those weapon systems are pretty expensive

Its a decision that you could argue is best left to an older age in many cases but problem is that any gender transition is going to be vastly more successful if its done before or in the early stages of puberty.

But since the "need" to change genders is an unverifiable self-diagnosis that could very well be due to social contagion, it seems like a good idea to wait until the subject's frontal lobe develops a bit more. Especially considering how the combination of puberty blockers + cross-sex hormones results in sterilization. I mean, the act of sterilizing otherwise healthy children would be considered a human rights violation in any other context - they aren't anywhere near mature enough to consent to that.

But since the "need" to change genders is an unverifiable self-diagnosis that could very well be due to social contagion, it seems like a good idea to wait until the subject's frontal lobe develops a bit more. Especially considering how the combination of puberty blockers + cross-sex hormones results in sterilization. I mean, the act of sterilizing otherwise healthy children would be considered a human rights violation in any other context - they aren't anywhere near mature enough to consent to that.

Again though I think the big issue is that people suffering from real misalignment are going to be vastly more successful in there transition if it starts at a younger age. For a lot of people this is going to have a massive impact on there quality of life to the extent it might well mean the difference between life and death via suicide.

Really to me the devil is in the details, certainly I can believe its possible that the decision can potentially be made in an incorrect fashion but I don't think that negates the decision in every situation.

Back