12 Subs in Half-guard,2 Amazing NO POWER Kimura/DWL Variations

DanTheWolfman.com

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

People often say there are No Subs in top Half-guard and a Kimura, especially in half- is just a Big Man Power Move. THEY ARE FLAT WRONG, Showing 2 AMAZING No Power Double Wrist Lock Variations and quick go over of 12 possible Submissions. Special thanks to Professors Fabiano Scherner andRonny Markes whom collaborated with me to come up with an awesome use of the Catch Keylock in Half-guard! Thanks to Professor Warren Brookswhom first got me thinking about Foot Folds I call The Geisha! Also, toGokor Chivichyan for just totally adding to my leglock and overall game! Also to Dan Severn for early understanding of Heavy Riding/Body Weight Distribution and Dennis Hallman.

I am sure that likely at least 4 to 5 of the 12 subs are totally new to most of you, so plz show some appreciation.

Funny at end talk about leglocks setting up passing and vice versus, as well as GnP at the end of the video and just saw that new half-guard Dean video (I am fan of his, and he has said the same of my style/vids) after getting home and he basically says the same (minus the GnP)........something I also talked about 10 months ago in this vid I filmed in Korea of more stuff peeps are not aware of the 5 Leglocks you remain in top control

Be open minded and honest, there are subs and theories here in these two vids that can help your game

i havent watched the video yet but i will soon since im a kimura guy...usually in half i just use it to pass, but theres a variation where you step over the head and roll,and i cant remember one single time i ever got to that position and lost the sub

just started watching the vid and i like that rocker kimura,im gonna have to play around with that a bit...is your main goal before anything else just to get his own hand behind/underneath his back?

i like a couple of those, can you direct me to some of your kimura stuff? i dont have time to look through all the videos

just started watching the vid and i like that rocker kimura,im gonna have to play around with that a bit...is your main goal before anything else just to get his own hand behind/underneath his back?

Yes, Gravity is Free on this planet, use it, and let him help you by submitting himself by controlling his own limb

Who's laughin hope it works out for u, thanks if ur in any kind of services

a whole lot seem to lurk, watch, learn but do not want to admit it, or even thanks for subs even experienced/ranked guys have never seen.

P.S. And it is Double Wrist Lock, or Ude Garami....

Heck, even in Brazil it was not until like 30 yrs later in a newspaper the

Kimurata was named.

Yes, Gravity is Free on this planet, use it, and let him help you by submitting himself by controlling his own limb

Who's laughin hope it works out for u, thanks if ur in any kind of services

a whole lot seem to lurk, watch, learn but do not want to admit it, or even thanks for subs even experienced/ranked guys have never seen.

I'm not in the service, it's not on-call for anything cool like that, but I WILL pass it on!

Keep posting, please, some of us are listening!

Ive always thought that leg turks were an underutilized method of chancery; i liked that back turk/hip lock off the stack you showed, thats the sort of thing you can make into a 'bread and butter' move you can look to force every time off a passing strategy as part of a game plan, and not just something opportunistic and situational.

Yes, and when you can split legs one way or another, or they land that way off takedowns/passing you should instantly either recognize hiplock position or what AKA called Keysi/kaysi that the BJJ coach had them doing for GnP, or if the other way you should recognize dope mount path right away.

Higher kinda recognition stuff, I had the pro fighters I coached a month at the gym in these vids mixing drills up to recognize the two positions

Back