Crime 12 Police Officers shot, 5 fatally, by snipers during BLM protest in downtown Dallas (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is definitely a deliberate agitating going on by those in power, but I don't think it is about pulling troops. It's coming from guys like Soros and the network he belongs to (international Oligarchy) which have great influence in the media.

They can create these grand narratives using mass psychology (see Edward Bernays), and through useful groups they create (see BLM) and use them for political purposes.

I think it is more to weaken society, create divisions, and create pretext for more power grabs.

Pretty much. We've talked about this before, social engineering is real and while guys like Bernays, and even Soros are playing chess, most of us are too ignorant to even understand the game. Manipulation of large groups through crisis creation is a well known tactic to political science students or really anyone who wants to study history.

And I don't think he qualifies as a live combatant when he hadn't engaged in combat for several hours. From what we know he was negotiating when they blew him up. He just got executed for saying the wrong things.

Cool.

The weakness isn't that Obama can't lead forcefully, in my opinion, but that the people don't want to hear it; people have to WANT a functioning society.

You make a good point. Unfortunately, the people are uncritically taking in and consuming what the media tells them to. They listen to and support the celebrities who reinforce the mainstream media narrative. There should definitely be some blame on the common people who have contributed to an unquestioning, media heavy, celebrity obsessed culture. The only way people can gain control over the media is if they choose to question it instead of blindly following it.

I love the titles of videos like this. Like the cop shot the guy because he had weed, and not because nearly rammed him with his car.
He wasn't close to being rammed. Had side position the entire time. WTF are you looking at??

BLM is getting what they wanted. I hope they are happy. :(:(

What do we want? Dead Cops!

When do we want it? Now!

They sound just like Martin Luther King Jr. Recall his seminal "Letter From a Birmingham Jail", where he famously wrote "We know through painful experience that freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by perching on rooftops and sniping law enforcement. #BlackLivesMatter".

Cops don't kill or harass white people.

Had he been black he would have been tazed about 45 seconds in for not turning the bike off. He would have had guns drawn on him the moment he made a verbal threat.

I'm not sure what you consider flooded. Read the quote again. Since 9/11 the number of Muslims residing in the U.S. has almost tripled from 1 million, to 2.6 million.

Well, I just see that they grow fastly. But you have to consider that USA is a very big country with a population of 320mil.

I am just a little bit frustrated, when it comes to this. Germany for example has received about 1.7mil Muslims from Merkel within a year and it´s not even bigger than Texas. (At least! nobody knows the exact numbers)
So right now, Germany has probably over 5% Muslims and the German people experienced an unbelieveable fast Islam growing in a very short period of time. This is a totally different dimension, just saying...

I am too lazy to translate this share and rate to the USA. But a 5% percentage of Muslims equals to a population of 16mil.

You make a good point. Unfortunately, the people are uncritically taking in and consuming what the media tells them to. They listen to and support the celebrities who reinforce the mainstream media narrative. There should definitely be some blame on the common people who have contributed to a media heavy, celebrity obsessed culture. The only way people can gain control over the media is if they choose to question it instead of blindly following it.
Our national intellect is in the worst shape. People don't value intelligence, or knowing much about much, they don't place as much value on nuance as they do on unalterable positions.
People gotta stake out an extreme POV and defend it like they would their children.
We have a paper-thin set of values.
We need leaders.
My pessimism is based on two things: the average knucklehead is pretty fucking dumb and convinced they're right about everything, and we don't have any amazing, widely recognized intellectual leadership.

Had he been black he would have been tazed about 45 seconds in for not turning the bike off. He would have had guns drawn on him the moment he made a verbal threat.

Had Zachary Hammond been black, they would've shot him, run him over, and hit him with a bazooka.

Police operations and war situations are vastly different. They have very different set of rules.

And no, he hadn't been disarmed yet... which is why you keep negotiating until you disarm him. We hear all the time about police negotiating for days with armed suspects who've barricaded themselves AND who have hostages. This guy had no hostages but the police just lost their patience after a couple of hours.

And I don't think he qualifies as a live combatant when he hadn't engaged in combat for several hours. From what we know he was negotiating when they blew him up. He just got executed for saying the wrong things.

They have different rules, I agree, but when they both involve armed combatants, the fact that one armed guy in a terrorist attack has been cornered doesn't convert him into a non-combatant. You aren't required to take the guy alive in that situation, nor do I give any fucks for somebody who refuses to cease combat, and claims he will keep fighting to the end. If that's what he wants, if he wants to keep fighting and keep killing, if he insists on it, then I shed zero tears that he gets what he chooses, an armed fight to the death. Calling that choice to continue armed hostilities unto death an 'execution' is something of an insult to people who are actually executed without any choice, without being armed, and without being combatants.

KellyThomas.jpg

Had Kelly Thomas been black, they would've beaten him, run him over with a steamroller, and put his body through an incinerator.

Yet they don't shiver in fear for their lives when stopped by the police. Fact.

Spare me... You honestly think all black people living in the US shiver with fear when they're pulled over???

Again - this isn't a pissing contest. Race relations are appalling in the US but can we stop the condescending horseshit from the Europeans in here? So many of them have this initial gut reaction to look down their nose at Americans for stuff like this - it's disgustin and embarrassing for those people.

The master issue here is what happens when groups of people are identified by race or religion, segregated and go through multiple generations of hatred and cultural and economic oppression. It's a recipe for breeding more hate. Granted, immigrants who come to the US or Europe don't do themselves favors when their own highly conservative beliefs discourage their own cultural melding - that just exacerbates the wariness on both sides.

MLK said it - you can't drive out darkness with more darkness, only light can do that.

KellyThomas.jpg

Had Kelly Thomas been black, they would've beaten him, run him over with a steamroller, and put his body through an incinerator.

Police brutality is a thing...just as racial profiling is.

According to the liberal media, these people are brave heroes. If the liberal media is to be believed, then I guess what they are doing is legal and heroic.

I don't watch US television, but it's terrible and dangerous if true. The media could divide this country in an extent they couldn't even imagine.

The whole issue will definitely play a big role in the election. It's a sad situation, but probably good for Hillary regarding votes.

Police operations and war situations are vastly different. They have very different set of rules.

And no, he hadn't been disarmed yet... which is why you keep negotiating until you disarm him. We hear all the time about police negotiating for days with armed suspects who've barricaded themselves AND who have hostages. This guy had no hostages but the police just lost their patience after a couple of hours.

There are several components to a barricade situation.

1. Is there a reliable way to kill the perp? As you mentioned, if he has hostages, obviously explosives would cause too much collateral damage. Snipers are sometimes employed, but there is a risk that if the sniper misses, or is unable to kill the perp, he may target hostages. Forced entry is used as a last resort in hostage situations because of both of the above: collateral damage, and risk of hostages being targeted.

In situations not involving hostages, negotiations are used first primarily because there is a risk in any entry into a barricaded area with an armed suspect. Its a fucking kill zone. I can't think of any police force in the world, who when faced with a guy who had already shot 11 officers, would not take him out instantly if a no-collateral, low-risk opportunity presented itself.

Several hours is nothing. He was armed to the teeth, and said he had explosives that he was willing to use. I'd like to see you be the one to go slap cuffs on a racist, mass-murdering maniac who says he will bomb the shit out anyone who comes near.

He was given ample opportunity to surrender without incident.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back