Crime 12 Police Officers shot, 5 fatally, by snipers during BLM protest in downtown Dallas (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not taking celebrities seriously is a good start. Most celebrities are entertainers and attention whores who will say anything to get the spotlight on them. Celebrities should not be seen as anything more than mindless entertainers.
That have an absurd amount of influence, yes, fully agreed.

A foot chase ensued but the man that shot the cop was apprehended. Just wow. Another shooting on law enforcement. This isn't good!!!!!

Oh fuck off. He can't be blamed directly, but he has fostered and done his best to create this atmosphere. He has done NOTHING but throw gasoline on the fire. He should bear some responsibility. He is the Divider in Chief and if he had a son he would look like the Dallas Police Shooter Micah Johnson.
You go ahead and do the same, son. Bye forever.

I don't believe Obama has caused any of this but he sure hasn't been that dramatic speaker to help bring us together in times like this.

Not that I blame Trump for what occurs at his rallies, but his rhetoric is BY FAR less measured than the President's. I'm hardly a fan of everything the POTUS has said, or what his HD has chosen to get involved in, but it's unreasonable to blame poor race relations on one person.
I see what you're saying but can't get there from here.

Mike Brown was a disgusting criminal who tried to murder a cop after performing a robbery. He was justifiably shot by an officer doing his job and protecting his own life.

And yet Obama did everything in his power to blame police and blame whiteness. And look where we are now.

Not that I blame Trump for what occurs at his rallies, but his rhetoric is BY FAR less measured than the President's. I'm hardly a fan of everything the POTUS has said, or what his HD has chosen to get involved in, but it's unreasonable to blame poor race relations on one person.
I see what you're saying but can't get there from here.

I agree it is not fair to place the entire burden on Obama. There are many factors at play. I think the mainstream media is by far the most guilty in all of this. They are the ones aggressively pushing divisive narratives and giving a large platform to ignorant celebrities and radicals like BLM.

I think as President, Obama should be far more aggressive and vocal in presenting a message that will bring people together. His smooth talking while reading the teleprompter has done nothing to bring people together.

Dylan Nobles, an unarmed 19-year-old white man, was shot on June 25, 2016, in Fresno, Calif. Fresno police were searching for a man reportedly walking in the street with a rifle when they noticed a truck speeding nearby and attempted to pull it over. Nobles got out of the truck and reached behind his back, police said.

Hmm... white guy, unarmed, stopped for speeding, shot and killed by police... how about we just don't cover or report this at all as it doesn't fit our race baiting narrative.

Occurred 13 days ago as well. Where is the Dylan Nobles T-shirt with a silhouette figure of a guy with one arm behind his back and a caption that says "Don't Kill Me Bro!?"

The typical BLM response to this is that it's up to white people to be outraged over things like this. But my question is, why doesn't the mainstream media pick up on stories like this? Why doesn't Obama comment on this, why aren't the governor and the attorney general of that state and whoever else tripping over each other to make a statement on it? Why isn't there any moderate voice being pushed in the media that black people aren't getting killed at rates higher than white people, why is the opposite message being pushed??

This is fucked up this world is really starting to go downhill fast I can't imagine what might be next.

Again, I don't really think a live combatant can be 'executed' in the way you are suggesting. It's not much different than warfare. If an enemy soldier is still holding a gun in a situation of active hostility between the sides, they remain 100% legitimate targets. It's not an 'execution' unless the combatant is trying to surrender, has dropped their arms, or have been disarmed.

Just because you surround an enemy soldier doesn't make him your friend, or make it wrong to shoot the guy.

The guy was a live combatant, armed and dangerous, in a situation with multiple combatants. If you had walked up to him, he would've shot you in the face. The fact that he was cornered didn't make him a peaceful noncombatant. And I don't have feels for armed combatants being shot. He wanted to maintain armed hostilities, he got what he freely chose.

Police operations and war situations are vastly different. They have very different set of rules.

And no, he hadn't been disarmed yet... which is why you keep negotiating until you disarm him. We hear all the time about police negotiating for days with armed suspects who've barricaded themselves AND who have hostages. This guy had no hostages but the police just lost their patience after a couple of hours.

And I don't think he qualifies as a live combatant when he hadn't engaged in combat for several hours. From what we know he was negotiating when they blew him up. He just got executed for saying the wrong things.

Police operations and war situations are vastly different. They have very different set of rules.

And no, he hadn't been disarmed yet... which is why you keep negotiating until you disarm him. We hear all the time about police negotiating for days with armed suspects who've barricaded themselves AND who have hostages. This guy had no hostages but the police just lost their patience after a couple of hours.

And I don't think he qualifies as a live combatant when he hadn't engaged in combat for several hours. From what we know he was negotiating when they blew him up. He just got executed for saying the wrong things.

darth vader fuck.gif

Yea, does anyone remember this one?

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles...rge-cop-who-killed-white-teen-zachary-hammond

Obviously this was reported, otherwise I wouldn't have seen it. But I saw it on here, this forum. I didn't see this on the news in up here in Canada. Obama didn't comment on it, Beyonce didn't dedicate her half time show to bringing justice to his family. It wasn't a big media tentpole event like Ferguson, Freddie Gray or the shootings from earlier this week. How come?

It seems there is a problem with police brutality in the States, or perhaps more accurately there's a problem with police accountability. Before the rise of camera phones, these guys could get away with almost anything. The result of that is a lot of people getting killed and the cops getting off with a vacation, oops I mean suspension with pay. But the US is also a violent country with a lot of guns on the streets. A lot of cops have been killed over the years, and it happens in a split second. I think both of the 2 above factors are the main factors for cops in the States having itchy trigger fingers.

But the data doesn't support the idea that black people are being gunned down every day, or whatever BLM and the like say. There's nothing to indicate this is actually a racial issue, that cops want to "execute" black people. The thought is ridiculous anyway, that the cops want to kill someone for being black. What about when an asian cop shoots a black guy, what about when a black cops shoots a hispanic guy? Is it a race war? And yet the media has been pushing that angle for the better part of 2 years now, that white cops are going around murdering black men. Examples that can further their narrative are cherry picked and pushed as hard as they can, while those that don't like the one I posted are buried. It's all been leading up to something like what happened in Dallas last night, and I honestly don't think that it hasn't been by somebodies design.

Cops don't kill or harass white people.

Another cop was shot today July 8th this time in Missouri. Google it. An officer was shot in the neck when he approached the suspects vehicle. The suspect has been apprehended.

shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

I don't believe Obama has caused any of this but he sure hasn't been that dramatic speaker to help bring us together in times like this.
I hope he addresses the nation tonight.
He has potential to deliver a phenomenal speech and the intelligence to word it powerfully.
I'll never be with him on the 2nd Amendment but that aside, we need him to lead now.

BLM is getting what they wanted. I hope they are happy. :(:(

What do we want? Dead Cops!

When do we want it? Now!

This is fucked up this world is really starting to go downhill fast I can't imagine what might be next.
Don't fall victim to despair.
The aberrations are more frequent lately but still aberrations from a largely peaceful population.

Yea when a guy has hostages they're gonna negotiate because they want to make sure they get those hostages out safely. In this case you have a violent terrorist who's armed and completely dedicated to killing your officers, and there's no innocent people in there. Why send guys in to a suicide mission, when you can just take him out? Their safety was more important than this piece of shit. Obviously you disagree.

edit: keep negotiating until you've disarmed him lmao. What magic words do you think they could have said to this guy to make him give up all his weapons?

Last edited:
I agree it is not fair to place the entire burden on Obama. There are many factors at play. I think the mainstream media is by far the most guilty in all of this. They are the ones aggressively pushing divisive narratives and giving a large platform to ignorant celebrities and radicals like BLM.

I think as President, Obama should be far more aggressive and vocal in presenting a message that will bring people together. His smooth talking while reading the teleprompter has done nothing to bring people together.
The weakness isn't that Obama can't lead forcefully, in my opinion, but that the people don't want to hear it; people have to WANT a functioning society.

Cops don't kill or harass white people.

I don't feel bad for a Hell's Angel getting harassed by the popo any more than I do for some black gangbanger dressed all thugged out. The thought of white people all over North America getting up in arms and militant over an outlaw biker getting killed while fighting with the cops sounds ridiculous, right? But we've seen sort of the equivalent of that with the BLM movement. I just wish there was some cooler heads, some moderate voices, some logic. But I think it's probably a little too late for that.

I don't feel bad for a Hell's Angel getting harassed by the popo any more than I do for some black gangbanger dressed all thugged out. The thought of white people all over North America getting up in arms and militant over an outlaw biker getting killed while fighting with the cops sounds ridiculous, right? But we've seen sort of the equivalent of that with the BLM movement. I just wish there was some cooler heads, some moderate voices, some logic. But I think it's probably a little too late for that.

I like your consistency.

Blaming is a way to escape personal responsibility. That's what i'm seeing.

I think that's definitely a part of it. But when the police commissioner admits in an email that yes, they do target blacks for traffic violations to make monthly quotas...the argument that they are simply making all this up and as such only have themselves to blame for their downfalls goes out the window entirely.

And as I've linked, it's not just Ferguson, it's nation wide. Which I get. Racism is a thing. The Unitied States isn't that far removed from a time where blacks couldn't drink from the same fountain as whites...

But here's the thing, this shit isn't going to get any better until certain fundamental changes are made in law enforcement. Simply saying this is all the blacks fault isn't gonna fly with blacks...and it's also a load of bullshit.

So fix the problem. Make the changes that need to be made. I see no justification into wanting to maintain the system of lousy police training that breeds fat/lazy cops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back