12 Dead in 12 Days: Milwaukee Circling the Drain

deadshot138

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
https://www.cbs58.com/news/12-killed-in-12-days-milwaukee-leaders-taking-action-to-stop-violence

While Chicago gets most of the publicity for shootings and homicides, Milwaukee is, per capita, nearly on par with the Windy City as far has the homicide rate. 12 people have been killed and several others, including an 8 and 4 Year Old, have been wounded in shootings. The 4 Year Old was shot 5 times. Investigation is pending but seems like the child was purposefully targeted.

What can be done to help quell the violence in these areas?

Who the fuck targets a child?

a small kid getting hit so many times doesn't sound like stray fire, that's tragic man (well it's tragic either way, but you feel me)

i mean have yall seen the immortal Keanu flick Hardball?

Pieces of shit, human garbage and scum of the fucking planet.

Some have zero value for human life and everyone and everything is fair game.

@irish_thug if my experience in the area tells me anything, it's that the kid likely wasn't targeted as a matter of random violence or a gang war or anything like that, but that rather it was personal. I would start with the parents. Kind of like the mother who was charged after her baby was "kidnapped" and then burned last month.

Sadly, that doesn't yield any less bleak an outlook on humanity. Quite the opposite.

Last edited:
But 30 white people showed up..

https://www.cbs58.com/news/12-killed-in-12-days-milwaukee-leaders-taking-action-to-stop-violence

While Chicago gets most of the publicity for shootings and homicides, Milwaukee is, per capita, nearly on par with the Windy City as far has the homicide rate. 12 people have been killed and several others, including an 8 and 4 Year Old, have been wounded in shootings. The 4 Year Old was shot 5 times. Investigation is pending but seems like the child was purposefully targeted.

What can be done to help quell the violence in these areas?
Per capita, Milwaukee and Chicago aren't even close to the worst in the US

Back