11 Years Between 2 Belts

CLEAN GOAT!
maxresdefault.jpg

easy prediction ... he has\had a health issue due to putting on extra weight etc ... now he will lose weight and it will be "healthier" for his body not to carry so much muscle and try to eat less .. this will put him in either WW, or LW .. Easier fight is definitely LW but if RDA sneaks in it could make it interesting !! (he don't want them Woodley bombs )
LOL

rockhold was never the best MW tho. neither was weidman when luke beat him. all a championship means is that youre the best among the people who are granted a title shot, there is no guarantee however that the best fighter in the division gets a title shot.
Except when you're a champion for so long you can say everyone who deserved a shot got one and lost to you.
<36>

Except when you're a champion for so long you can say everyone who deserved a shot got one and lost to you.
ive read your sentence a few times but i have a hard time making any sense of it. what part of my comment are you refering to? who are you talking about who is a champion for so long? whittaker was never granted a title shot vs any champion. i really dont know what youre trying to say

Ufc goat
#2 all time goat behind FEDOR

Back