11 Years Between 2 Belts

It's exactly what I would have done lol. In fairness he also fought Wand, And Vitor who were juiced to the gills.
He learned his lesson about avoiding monsters after Vitor KTFO'd him.

Your basement dwelling ass can't fathom the fact that not every high level athelete is on steroids.
No, your delusional fanboy ass can’t fathom your idol’s longevity is likely due to exogenous enhancements.

I don’t care either way, but it obviously bothers you to think outside of your little internet dream world.

Lol what?

Anyway, according to your logic, because he was successful he was on steroids. So only he and nobody else was on steroids?

If you are going to assume he was on on something, then you have to assume everybody else was on something.

The playing field was equal. Your argument is invalid.
No, I’m saying the longevity of his success indicates he’s used stuff. And I do believe majority of his opponents were also using. Which is why I said his longevity is still impressive as hell...I’m not arguing. Was my first post really that confusing?

Don’t get so offended, none of your heros know you exist.

That is what you do when you aren't a piece of shit and know you aren't gonna defend.

Mcgregor and Cruz could learn a thing or 2 from GSP.

To be fair to Cruz, he kept accepting fights during his long hiatus, but then he just kept re-injuring himself while in camp. At least he was scheduling to defend, though. He wasn't aware that he'd continuously fuck his knee up.

And defended against the #1 contender Gonzaga and at least tried to defend against another monster in Brock in 2008. Old man Randy had balls of steel

Also big shout out to Big Nog who won the PRIDE belt in 2001 and then won the UFC title in 2008
Are u saying Gonzaga was legit????

Don't know why you talking about heros, buddy. I'm just trying to understand your logic.

Your exact quote:

"Impressive as hell. Just another obvious reason as to why he PROBABLY isn’t natty."

When reading this, one would think that what you mean is, the reason he's had this longevity is because he was on something. So what about the other guys?
What about the other guys is... they’re not as impressive as GSP??? Obviously..

Are u saying Gonzaga was legit????
A 260 pound World BJJ Champion who was 8-1 (with all finishes and his only loss was to Werdum in Brazil in his 3rd fight) who was coming off a head kick KO of CC....

Yes, he was very legit and a dangerous threat. Many people on this forum picked Gonzaga to destroy old man Randy but of course Randy showed why he is great and smashed Gonzaga and then Werdum smashed Gonzaga again and destroyed that man's confidence forever. But he was a very credible threat at the time and Randy did not back away from that challenge or Brock.

He defended the world title 6x (3 in PRIDE, 3 after as WAMMA world champ) and put his #1 world ranking on the line 18x.

He only fought one pure pro wrestler, Nagata, at the Inoki NYE show in Japan because he was in a contract dispute with PRIDE.

Fujita also did some pro wrestling but he was a legit National amateur wrestling champion, similar to Brock.

Ogawa did some pro wrestling but was an Olympic Gold Medalist in Judo.

Ryushi Yanagisawa also did pro wrestling but his fight vs Fedor was his 55th MMA fight.

So out of 36 wins, only one was a pure pro wrestler and that was Fedor's 5th fight that year.

I love the lineage and prestige of that WAMMA belt.

I love the lineage and prestige of that WAMMA belt.

It was the continuation of the PRIDE title and recognized Fedor as the #1 HW in the world, because that title certainly didn't belong to the UFC champ at that time in 2008. Randy was UFC Lineal champ, trying to get out his contract to fight Fedor outside UFC, and Interim UFC champ was Nog who Fedor beat 2x. Fedor was clear #1 in the world.

And Fedor defended the WAMMA belt against the #2, the #4 and the #9 ranked HW's in the world.

So yes, it was a great lineage and had great prestige as a matter of fact.

That is what you do when you aren't a piece of shit and know you aren't gonna defend.

Mcgregor and Cruz could learn a thing or 2 from GSP.

Cruz who defended BOTH the WEC and UFC bantamweight titles?
<{cruzshake}>

It took 11 years for GSP to find the right opponent to compliment "his legacy"

It was the continuation of the PRIDE title and recognized Fedor as the #1 HW in the world, because that title certainly didn't belong to the UFC champ at that time in 2008. Randy was UFC Lineal champ, trying to get out his contract to fight Fedor outside UFC, and Interim UFC champ was Nog who Fedor beat 2x. Fedor was clear #1 in the world.

And Fedor defended the WAMMA belt against the #2, the #4 and the #9 ranked HW's in the world.

So yes, it was a great lineage and had great prestige as a matter of fact.

So why didnt they present it to werdum when he beat fedor?
How come Aoki never defended it despite fighting 6 times after he was awarded it, including acquiring 2 losses during that period?
If they weren’t interested in their belt being defended why didn’t they ceremoniously award the other #1 guys in the other divisions, who happened to be UFC champs, a wamma belt?
And despite what you say about it being the lineal pride belt, it wasn’t THE pride belt. Anderson and rampage didn’t get to add a pride belt to their belts when they beat Hendo despite the fact that it was advertised as unification bouts. The pride belts were dissolved. The ufc belts didn’t gain extra prestige after the fights. The extra prestige happened when pride folded and ufc became the undisputed #1. If hendo fought anyone else he wouldnt be defending the pride belt.
They ended up selling the Wamma belts on eBay for like $1500. The pride lineage and current fedor belt was only worth $1500?
That wamm belt sure was Waaaaaaaay prestigious. Like I might have been blinded by the belt’s glory had I been in its actual presence. 0F9E422B-6184-47CC-94BA-6A204DDC0790.jpeg

Last edited:
Cruz who defended BOTH the WEC and UFC bantamweight titles?
<{cruzshake}>
Cruz had the ufc BW belt for how many years without defending it at one point?

Hurka durka, /insert Cruz headshake gif

November 18 2006

UFC Welterweight championship

GSP3.jpg

giphy.gif

11 years later

giphy.gif

November 5 2017

UFC Middleweight championship

327_Michael_Bisping_vs_Georges_St_Pierre.0.jpg

Let that sink in.
GOAT