***#11 Ranked UFC Lightweight, Kevin "The MoTown Phenom" Lee SHERDOG Q&A***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Kevin,

Good luck on your fight. Just wondering what your lifting regime is? Do you do weight at all and if so, do you do mostly low rep?
I never lift weights. Weights slow you down and ruin the joints. Flexibility and speed is king

If they expand the divisions to include 155, 165 and 175 which are you most interested in fighting in

Have you met anyone associated with MMA that turned out being much different than you expected? For better or worse.
Cub Swanson Dudes kind of a dickhead, and max Holloway is one of the coolest dudes I ever met

Are you a basketball fan? If so, what do you think of Lavar and Lonzo Ball?

If they expand the divisions to include 155, 165 and 175 which are you most interested in fighting in
I been really pushing for a 165 to be opened. Me and khabib sound like a good number 1 contender match after this one

Did you watch Ward vs. Kovalev? If so, what did you think of the stoppage?

What inspired you to start an MMA career and if you weren't a fighter, what would be your occupation?

1) Chiesa is fighting for his mother's honor now. Does it worry you that you might've awakened his inner beast?

2) Have you considered teaming up with Tyron Woodley, Mighty Mouse, and Jon Jones to form the MMA version of The Nation of Domination?

No more questions here. Had you picked as a prospect since the Mathews fight, I think you will do great on Sunday, guys like you were made for big fights. Have fun in there man

Did you watch Ward vs. Kovalev? If so, what did you think of the stoppage?
I only saw the highlights, my brother fought the same night, I think Tony weeks got caught up in the way ward was fighting. Threw him off

Hey Kevin, good luck on your next fight.

My question is, what did you learn the most after your last loss and how was that a big part of the fighter you are today? You have been evolving every time we see you in the octagon and you have been looking great.

Btw did you find out if Chiesa`s mom got her tickets or what?

No more questions here. Had you picked as a prospect since the Mathews fight, I think you will do great on Sunday, guys like you were made for big fights. Have fun in there man
My man! We gone get it done . Just getting started

Hey Kevin, good luck on your next fight.

My question is, what did you learn the most after your last loss and how was that a big part of the fighter you are today? You have been evolving every time we see you in the octagon and you have been looking great.

Btw did you find out if Chiesa`s mom got her tickets or what?
She def did lol. And I learned to never underestimate anyone, we are professional athletes and I'm fighting some of the most dangerous men, I'm not overlooking chiesa at all. You have to respect skill

Good work lately bro, is a submission victory for you in the works here?

Do you think Conor McGregor will come back to MMA after the Floyd fight?

Kevin, who do you think some of the current UFC prospects are in other weigh classes? Like, people who will have a belt in 3-5 years? Like Platinum Perry for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back