***#11 Ranked UFC Lightweight, Kevin "The MoTown Phenom" Lee SHERDOG Q&A***

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a smart man.

Knows his basketball.

The Pistons will be champions again.
tenor.gif

Don't be a stranger, you seem like a really chill dude, and we always enjoy interacting with fighters.

Thanks for you time, and good luck in your fight
Appreciate it bro. I'll check back in. I gotta go get something to eat, I'm signing off. Y'all take it easy. Next week we can do another Q&A from the winner circle

Thanks so much for joining us, Kevin & best of luck!! I think you just became new Sherdog Q&A champ! <cheer>

Don't buy the fight kit either way tho lmao. That shit is overpriced. Wait till adidas make me one. Imma make sure the shit is fly. You know my style

Sharper than a goddamn razor bruh

420_Kevin_Lee.0.0.jpg

Kevin Lee, you going to try and get yourself on the upcoming PPV in Detroit?
Any thoughts on the closing down of Joe Louis arena for this new one they're building?

This was easily the best Q&A ever

He answered over 100 questions which is about 25 or so more than Andrade who was previous most & he did it in less than half the time.

GOAT
TBF she needed google translate to translate everything

Still

Thanks for thr time lee!!

This
He answered over 100 questions which is about 25 or so more than Andrade who was previous most & he did it in less than half the time.

GOAT
First one that I've got to live. I am not dissapoint.

GOAT

He also called @Wadtucket his :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: and talked about "shucking oysters" with ring girls

Absolutely incredible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back