***#11 Ranked UFC Lightweight, Kevin "The MoTown Phenom" Lee SHERDOG Q&A***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since @Wadtucket is now your monica, what do you think about working in his facilites where he may or may not conduct illegal activities but with great financial opportunities?

How fucked up do you get after a win?--I can imagine you get your groove on, (prior to not drinking in a yr maybe?) but would ye get mashed "mashed", or just buzzed enough so you still know what's up?--I
I used to be on the floor of the club lmao. But recently I haven't, I don't see no point tbh, I usually catch me a bad one and have my own private club lmao

What do you think the worst men's division is in the UFC at the moment? As far as not having a lot of good contenders, having a lot of old fighters, boring fighters, etc. Sherdoggers hate on heavyweight (too many old and/or fat guys) and flyweight (too few legit contenders/too tiny) the most.

Respect for giving us losers your time today

Stoppages are rough for refs. They want to protect the fighter, but don't want to fuck up the fight, and give a guy a chance to recover. As a fighter, and someone that is obviously close to other fighters, would you prefer to see a ref let a fight go a little too long, or see it stopped a little too early?

Kevin, you're one of the few fighters to walk out to Eminem multiple times and win your fights. My first question is a little tricky:

a) Do you remember the song you walked out to against Al Iaquinta at UFC 169 in Newark?

2) You like to switch up your walkout music for fights, have you picked out a song you're going to walk out to in OKC?

Kevin, you're one of the few fighters to walk out to Eminem multiple times and win your fights. My first question is a little tricky:

a) Do you remember the song you walked out to against Al Iaquinta at UFC 169 in Newark?

2) You like to switch up your walkout music for fights, have you picked out a song you're going to walk out to in OKC?
I walked out to 50 cent New York song dressed as Mike Tyson But imma stick with tee grizzley. I mix it up a lot with how I'm feeling during the camp

Anytime bro, I gotta stop soon I'm getting hungry af but when I can I do. Follow me @motownphenom on instagram and I got you

Joanna invited me there, I'll only go if she go back with me lol.

Is Joanna gunna be your wingwoman?

<OKC16>

Stoppages are rough for refs. They want to protect the fighter, but don't want to fuck up the fight, and give a guy a chance to recover. As a fighter, and someone that is obviously close to other fighters, would you prefer to see a ref let a fight go a little too long, or see it stopped a little too early?
Stopped only if the guy is looking for a way out. You're playing with people's lives. But if he shows before and during the fight that he is in it for the long run then let it go until he goes out. You can ruin a persons life but stopping early soon. It depends on the mental more than physical

Paige VanZant, Miesha Tate, or Veronica Macedo?

Who wins from wanderlei/chael this weekend at Bellator?

Really impressed with some of your answers, you seem to have a great mind for the sport as well as great skill. It's been a fun Q&A. don't forget us with that shout out at the post-presser. Later bro

Paige VanZant, Miesha Tate, or Veronica Macedo?
Neither tbh. Paige looks like a high school, and miesha is a friend so I just can't see her no other way tbh. I'm not really into American chicks anyway ‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back