10th planet BJJ - Redlands

shincheckin

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Hello BJJ community, I just wanted to give a plug for my friend Rick Marshalls new gym he has opened. If you guys are unfamiliar with "slick rick" he is a 10th planet black belt, he was BJJ instructor for evolve MMA in singapore for many years. He has recently moved back to the US and opened his own gym. We also have a small MT program going at the gym as well for which I am coaching. If you are in the area or live close by come on in and check us out.

Hello BJJ community, I just wanted to give a plug for my friend Rick Marshalls new gym he has opened. If you guys are unfamiliar with "slick rick" he is a 10th planet black belt, he was BJJ instructor for evolve MMA in singapore for many years. He has recently moved back to the US and opened his own gym. We also have a small MT program going at the gym as well for which I am coaching. If you are in the area or live close by come on in and check us out.

Does evolve still have a 10pjj instructor now?

Does evolve still have a 10pjj instructor now?
Thanks. Hopefully Eddie would send someone down over there to open up a 10pjj school. Gi BJJ is way more popular over there despite being humid AF and there's demand for nogi only.

Thanks. Hopefully Eddie would send someone down over there to open up a 10pjj school. Gi BJJ is way more popular over there despite being humid AF and there's demand for nogi only.

are you interested in working there or something?

Back