1000s of Indian Illegal Immigrants Cross US-Mexico Border, Mostly Young Males, Released into USA

I am American, born and raised. Are you aware that millions of Americans live abroad? The past decade of living across the world has opened my eyes to the realities of immigration policy.

Ah ok, fair enough. I know about living abroad, I lived in Germany for ten years.

India nationals illegally crossing the US-Mexico border in record numbers, pay smugglers up to $25G

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/1...n-record-numbers-pay-smugglers-up-to-25g.html

Unable to obtain H1b visas, which are given to highly skilled workers, because of a crackdown on the visas by the Trump administration, and because of a fear that Sikhs are coming under attack by fundamentalist groups in their country, Indians are heading to the U.S. -- illegally -- in droves.

In 2015, agents caught six immigrants from India trying to cross into the U.S. from Mexico. So far this fiscal year, the figure is already at more than 3,400.

"Communication is very, very hard," said Casterhone, who like most border agents speaks fluent Spanish, but no Punjabi, the native language. "When trying to communicate, we are gonna have to get the interpreter to get the entire story."

Agents said they arrest roughly five to 10 Indian nationals a day, with most young men claiming asylum as victims of political or religious persecution.

Some of these organizations are charging Indian nationals up to $25,000 dollars to get smuggled into the U.S.," said El Centro Sector Chief Gloria Chavez. "These traffickers, they are winning on this. Law enforcement is not."

Chavez said Indians generally fly to Qatar then Ecuador, then travel on foot or by bus through the jungles of Colombia and Panama, through Central America and Mexico to El Centro. Most know to travel without any documents verifying their identity.

"Many use their lack of identification to claim to be one person in Mexico and another one in the United States," she said. "In Mexico, they claim to be an adult because unaccompanied minors under 18 are arrested. In the U.S., the opposite is true. Here, they claim to be juveniles so they must be released."

Asylum seekers without a criminal history in the U.S. are typically released. The Indian nationals usually head to the local Sikh Temple for a meal, change of clothes and a bus ticket. From there they will go live with relatives until an immigration judge can hear their case – typically a year or two later.

El Centro Sector Apprehensions 2008-2018

2015 Mexicans 11,320 Indians 6

2016 Mexicans 14,361 Indians 1,455

2017 Mexicans 12,821 Indians 2,028

2018 Mexicans 15,885 Indians 3,408

----------------------
Our southern border is the laughingstock of the world.

By the way, why don't we send them back to Mexico? CIS has the answer:

If the law in Mexico provides for the granting of asylum status, why would [the immigrants] not be required to seek asylum in that country before seeking asylum in the United States? Simply put, there is no requirement for them to do so under U.S. law.

https://cis.org/Arthur/Caravan-Points-Out-Weakness-US-Border-Policy?&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social-media&utm_campaign=addtoany

Thousands.
60eLcd0p9o2TN30dCKyFs0-LFj_Paaa445k8V66JQd6ev2e2KL1hzRSjryx45qNg4e8kLpZQK6Z5gaICgEJ5CkQiciqVVB88Wa8PMBkXjHwxjKxQzzenvwxKXyjVnlSKvHxBkyVxg8NnRCopI0B2BH3cWn9UM47BaYk_dYe6FHUc=w323-h455-nc

I'm ok with illegal Indians, they're nothing like Arabs. I knew lots when i was in England and all them them were extremely nice, intelligent, peaceful people.

What tribe are they from?

india is facing some very dangerous water issues, even with certain cities running out of water.

Yes.

I don't live in China. I live in a wealthy place with secure borders. There's excellent freedom of movement here, just not for illegal immigrants.

Don't twist my words. I said they laugh at our weak border and illegal immigration problem. Most East Asian nations are also liberal democracies.

You are clearly ignorant of the East Asian region. Have you heard of a nation called Japan? It's one of the wealthiest nations on Earth, with higher average living standards that the US. Sorry foreigner, you can't live there permanently.

Yeah its virtually impossible to become a citizen there.

Have you ever worked in the State Department as an immigration officer? If not, your comment is irrelevant and you should stop trying to show off on a pseudonymous karate forum.
Have you ever worked in the State Department as an Immigration officer? I have never worked in the State departed am ISO.

The social phenomena of "White flight" will see white people mass migrating to North Dakota or some shit.

For white people that don't like "diversity", the area in which we can live is getting smaller and smaller, until the only land left will be the forests of Sweden and Yukon country.

Marxist-Feminists, giving women the vote etc has destroyed our civilization.

Maybe eventually something better can rise from the ashes.

or you could fuck off back to Europe where you belong - poland, latvia, russia are some suggestions.

Maybe eventually something better can rise from the ashes.

I have been using the term "FEMINAZIS" for years. Believe it or not, there have even been male persons on Sherdog that have admonished me for telling them the facts of the universe.

Thousands.
60eLcd0p9o2TN30dCKyFs0-LFj_Paaa445k8V66JQd6ev2e2KL1hzRSjryx45qNg4e8kLpZQK6Z5gaICgEJ5CkQiciqVVB88Wa8PMBkXjHwxjKxQzzenvwxKXyjVnlSKvHxBkyVxg8NnRCopI0B2BH3cWn9UM47BaYk_dYe6FHUc=w323-h455-nc

"Thousands of SJWs." - Tion Medon from Star Wars Episode III.

Have you ever worked in the State Department as an immigration officer? If not, your comment is irrelevant and you should stop trying to show off on a pseudonymous karate forum.
Does State have ISO’s? Or are the something else? Hm

I'm sorry, I was discussing the United States and its specific history. Also, I was unaware of the Jim Crow history of African blacks and Arabs. Please fill me in on their post-slavery codification of racial disparities and how that affected people in the United States....

There are not a lot of post slavery blacks in the Arab world. Because they chopped their penises off and made them eunuchs.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade

https://atlantablackstar.com/2014/0...vement-of-black-people-not-taught-in-schools/

Where is their "Arab guilt"??

Arabs had far more slaves and were far more brutal.

In South African Apartheid era, the population of blacks grew by 800%. The complete opposite of genocide.

What about black on white violent crime rate? Black on Asian violent crime rate? When it comes to rapes, assault, muggings?? In our current society. Let's talk about that.

Last edited:
Posts shit like this, defends incels and goes to the Mayberry for dating advice.
You will die alone!

Posts shit like this, defends incels and goes to the Mayberry for dating advice.
You will die alone!

You should only be eligible to vote if you pay taxes in my opinion.

The government has no money.

The government spends money it gets from taxpayers. Why should everyone get to decide who uses it if you don't pay into it?

Men were given the vote because they were subject to the draft. You are less likely to vote for a war-mongering leader, if you are personally going to be drafted for war.

You are less likely to vote for huge, wasteful government programmes if you are the one personally paying for it.

Too much power with no accountability or responsibility has fucked our civilization.

I didn't defend incels, I said that they could be change, re-educated, turned around. They weren't a lost cause.

Last edited:
You should only be eligible to vote if you pay taxes in my opinion.

The government has no money.

The government spends money it gets from taxpayers. Why should everyone get to decide who uses it if you don't pay into it?

Men were given the vote because they were subject to the draft. You are less likely to vote for a war-mongering leader, if you are personally going to be drafted for war.

You are less likely to vote for huge, wasteful government programmes if you are the one personally paying for it.

Too much power with no accountability or responsibility has fucked our civilization.

I didn't defend incels, I said that they could be change, re-educated, turned around. They weren't a lost cause.
Not everything the government decides is strictly about money. For example yes or no to capital punishment.

So women who risk losing their husbands and sons to war should have no say in the matter?
And by your logic, every leader should fight in wars as well since they are going be the ones actually deciding to start one.

And a person who hates women, thinks that men should decide who women should marry, sees them as lesser beings while living a comfortable life in a first world country and crying like a little bitch on the internet is beyond repair and should be put down.

There are not a lot of post slavery blacks in the Arab world. Because they chopped their penises off and made them eunuchs.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade

https://atlantablackstar.com/2014/0...vement-of-black-people-not-taught-in-schools/

Where is their "Arab guilt"??

Arabs had far more slaves and were far more brutal.

In South African Apartheid era, the population of blacks grew by 800%. The complete opposite of genocide.

What about black on white violent crime rate? Black on Asian violent crime rate? When it comes to rapes, assault, muggings?? In our current society. Let's talk about that.

To repeat myself....

I was discussing the United States. Please tell me how any of that relates to post-slavery Jim Crow era policies in the United States?

I understand that you have very limited grasp of history and/or government policy but this is an opportunity to at least pretend that you're capable of intelligent discussion. Don't waste it.

Your obsession with land/sea borders here is hilarious. It's harder for Japan to secure its border than for the US to do so. Look at a full map of Japan. It consists of over 6,800 islands. You think Indonesians/Filipinos wouldn't be pouring into Japan by the 100,000s if Japan didn't have tight control of its coastlines? Japan works harder than we do to prevent illegal immigration and it reaps the benefits.

Because its far easier to walk over a land border than crossing the sea.

Why are people suddenly this dishonest when talking about water travel? If you see a channel that is 20 feet deep and 60 feet wide and there is a bridge a mile away from your position. Do you try to cross the river somehow or do you walk towards the bridge?

The US has a solid control over its coastline too BTW.

Incorrect. If the asylum-seeker shows up legally at a port of entry and applies for asylum, he will not be admitted to the United States until his asylum claim is accepted. The processing time is over six months on average. People like the Indians in the OP know this. They cross the border illegally knowing that they will be released into the US while they await the result of their asylum claim.

Indeed, thats why they dont need to cross through a point of entry, just one of the several miles and miles of land border, what do you want? to create a militarized zone with mines and a shoot to kill policy? you could spend as many billions and have 1,000,000 agents securing the border, any asylum seeker just needs to step one foot inside the US and claim asylum.

Back