1000s of Indian Illegal Immigrants Cross US-Mexico Border, Mostly Young Males, Released into USA

Read about this earlier today. Yet more proof we need better border security and we've been sending the wrong message to the world.

Because you dont?

You are bitching about asylum and nationality laws.

And its far easier to secure a border when you live in an island and you dont have a land trade route.

So now SE Asia is just a bunch of islands at sea

For the third and final time: illegal immigration and asylum are not separate issues.

Yes they are. There is absolutely nothing stopping someone showing up at the border and claiming asylum, that has nothing to do with border security.

Each year, 100,000s of people cross the southern border illegally and declare themselves to be refugees. They then get released into the interior of the US. None of the highly successful countries of East Asia have such a system.

And thats an issue of immigration law.

The only "succesful" FREE countries of Asia dont have land borders, unless you count South Korea but nobody is walking through that border.

So now SE Asia is just a bunch of islands at sea

He narrowed it down to Singapore, Taiwan, Japan and SK.

The only one with a land border is SK but it may as well be an island considering North Korea.

I can't argue with that. Our days as a sovereign nation are numbered. The USA will eventually merge with a leftist global govt that Obama Biden and past presidents called the new world order.
The enemy of the left is American traditional culture. They want it torn down and destroyed.
Open borders will change the culture. And the cultures that ruined their own country will eventually ruin ours.

I like how you left out that it was a right wing president that announced a new world order

Yes they are. There is absolutely nothing stopping someone showing up at the border and claiming asylum, that has nothing to do with border security.

Incorrect. If the asylum-seeker shows up legally at a port of entry and applies for asylum, he will not be admitted to the United States until his asylum claim is accepted. The processing time is over six months on average. People like the Indians in the OP know this. They cross the border illegally knowing that they will be released into the US while they await the result of their asylum claim.

I like how you left out that it was a right wing president that announced a new world order
I said past presidents. I think it was Bush Sr. He's included in that. It was almost 30 years ago so I didn't mention him. But Obama and Biden are the important guys in this era with bad immigration.

The social phenomena of "White flight" will see white people mass migrating to North Dakota or some shit.

For white people that don't like "diversity", the area in which we can live is getting smaller and smaller, until the only land left will be the forests of Sweden and Yukon country.

Marxist-Feminists, giving women the vote etc has destroyed our civilization.

Maybe eventually something better can rise from the ashes.

I smell the rebirth of the Confederacy...

Yes.
Most East Asian nations are also liberal democracies.

On the surface at least. Can't clear out a millennium of culture, y'see

So modern white people are collectively guilty for the historical crimes of white people that lived 100s of years ago?

That's pretty racist.

Also, why does this not apply to Arabs? Blacks? Asians?

Basically, the US did certain mistakes in the past, with the same results, then did it again in modern history. Arabs and Asians live a continuous mistake, covering it up with religion or culture reasons.

Unplug man. White people and all people can only be responsible for action and decisions that they make as individuals.

Racial collective guilt is f**king racist.

That's the big problem with democratically and freely elected governments. When your individual vote gets a wanker into office, it is generally recognized as a collective responsibility when said wanker fucks up big time. Not so with an oppressive dictator or a hereditary monarch without a fucking parliament.

He narrowed it down to Singapore, Taiwan, Japan and SK.

The only one with a land border is SK but it may as well be an island considering North Korea.
Your obsession with land/sea borders here is hilarious. It's harder for Japan to secure its border than for the US to do so. Look at a full map of Japan. It consists of over 6,800 islands. You think Indonesians/Filipinos wouldn't be pouring into Japan by the 100,000s if Japan didn't have tight control of its coastlines? Japan works harder than we do to prevent illegal immigration and it reaps the benefits.

Black Africans had slaves and sold slaves.

Arabs had more slaves than whites.

Where is the collective racial guilt for Arabs? Blacks?

Why does collective racial guilt only ever apply to white people? Why are you so ok with these blatant double standards?

I'm sorry, I was discussing the United States and its specific history. Also, I was unaware of the Jim Crow history of African blacks and Arabs. Please fill me in on their post-slavery codification of racial disparities and how that affected people in the United States....

The absurdity of that entire line of reasoning is that these people will say "Why should I be held accountable for the actions of those who preceded me?" But if you ask them about eliminating things like inheriting estates and passing things down to their children, suddenly they become strong supporters of "My children should share in the consequences of my actions. I want them to gain from my actions."

The amount of self-serving, self-deception should astound the rational mind.
What is your position on social justice? How far are you willing to take it?

Do you want reparations?

Does the govt need to take farms and businesses away from white families and give them to people of color?

Again, East Asians with whom I have discussed immigration policy have laughed at our porous southern border, our ridiculous asylum laws, and birthright citizenship/anchor babies.
Rightly so, its just so pathetic let people entry on the entire base of "avoiding" racism.

Thank God President Trump got elected, he just doesn´t give two cents about rethoric, the Wall is coming soon.

Cool. Ever lived in the United States or in Western Europe, or even Latin America: places with less rigid borders, more pluralistic society, and more freedom of movement? It's a heck of a lot better than living in China.

They can laugh at our liberal democracy, and we can in turn laugh at the fact that living in it is a fuck of a lot better than living in their regressive nation states, which is why each of them have about a 10-year waiting list for family members wanting to come over here.

Also....there are a lot of things here that get laughed off in socially conservative, insulated countries: relative gender equality, marriage equality, sexual harassment laws. It's not exactly new.

WTF

Thank God President Trump got elected, he just doesn´t give two cents about rethoric, the Wall is coming soon.

People like you and me have to stay engaged on this issue. Powerful corporate interests oppose the Trump immigration agenda. These interests have tight connections in Congress and the mainstream media. Only grassroots engagement can tip the scales.

Rightly so, its just so pathetic let people entry on the entire base of "avoiding" racism.

People like you and me have to stay engaged on this issue. Powerful corporate interests oppose the Trump immigration agenda. These interests have tight connections in Congress and the mainstream media. Only grassroots engagement can tip the scales.

Just out of curiosity; if you aren't American and you live in Asia, why do you care so deeply about US politics? You post like someone who has a personal stake in what happens here.

Just out of curiosity; if you aren't American and you live in Asia, why do you care so deeply about US politics? You post like someone who has a personal stake in what happens here.
I am American, born and raised. Are you aware that millions of Americans live abroad? The past decade of living across the world has opened my eyes to the realities of immigration policy.

Last edited:
He doesn't have to live in the USA to care what happens here.

And also, what happens to the USA greatly effects the rest of the world.

Build the wall darnit,

So that is where the 7 Elevens, and DDs gets all their employees, and the NYPD traffic parking ticket squad.

I am American, through and through. Are you aware that millions of Americans live abroad? The past decade of living across the world has opened my eyes to the realities of immigration policy.

I think he just moved back to the US from Germany IIRC.

Back