1000s of Indian Illegal Immigrants Cross US-Mexico Border, Mostly Young Males, Released into USA

You are not helping yourself. The fact you believe SouthEast Asia is made up of a bunch of oppressive countries is disturbing

They are definitively more oppressive than a western liberal democracy and for a massive long shot.

But then again, you guys arent pinpointing any country whatsoever so its kinda hard not to fucking generalize when you are talking about a region with about a third of the world's population.

You are moving the goalposts. This is a conversation about illegal immigration.

Yet in the very next sentence you complain about.

No, I said that East Asians laugh at our asylum loopholes and birthright citizenship.

They probably laugh at you, and you arent smart enough to get it.

You have presented no evidence that she "skirted immigration laws". Models can certainly qualify for EB-1, and your misuse of the term "Einstein visa" is telling. Hundreds of athletes receive EB-1 status each year, for example. It's a subjective judgment call made by an adjudication officer. If you would rather move toward objective measures, then you're moving into Stephen Miller territory. Welcome.

1. She was not even a top model. Show me anythinig that indicates she met any of the legal requirements for an EB-1 visa. She didn't, and if she did you would have posted it. She got in because she knew powerful people (her husband). She skirted the law, plain and simple.

2. Einstein visa is the commonly used term for that type of visa, it doesn't mean that one has to be a top theoretical physicist. How exactly did I "misuse" the term? And what do you mean by "telling"?

3. I don't know who Stephen Miller is.

So you refuse to even look at what the legal requirements are, and instead insist that merely being smart is enough. Who has no idea what he's posting?

I’m asking you to provide back up for your original shit post.

I’m asking you to provide back up for your original shit post.

So you have no idea what you were talking about, got it.

"EB1-1 is available to foreign nationals who demonstrate extraordinary ability in their field, whether the sciences, the arts, education, business, or athletics. Extraordinary ability is normally proven through showing evidence of “sustained national or international acclaim”.

https://onlinevisas.com/visas/us-visas/eb1-1/

Now please try to stop shaking with rage, and start explaining how Melania Trump met the legal requirements.

*edit - nevermind, I don't want to further derail this thread by arguing with you. Carry on

1. She was not even a top model. Show me anythinig that indicates she met any of the legal requirements for an EB-1 visa. She didn't, and if she did you would have posted it. She got in because she knew powerful people (her husband). She skirted the law, plain and simple.

2. Einstein visa is the commonly used term for that type of visa, it doesn't mean that one has to be a top theoretical physicist. How exactly did I "misuse" the term? And what do you mean by "telling"?

Dude. You sound like a birther!

Prove u are a citizen!!!!

I'm for open borders.

As long as our country is actively destabilizing other countries and dropping bombs on school buses full of kids, the border has to stay open. We get what we deserve.

So you have no idea what you were talking about, got it.

"EB1-1 is available to foreign nationals who demonstrate extraordinary ability in their field, whether the sciences, the arts, education, business, or athletics. Extraordinary ability is normally proven through showing evidence of “sustained national or international acclaim”.

https://onlinevisas.com/visas/us-visas/eb1-1/

Now please try to stop shaking with rage, and start explaining how Melania Trump met the legal requirements.

*edit - nevermind, I don't want to further derail this thread by arguing with you. Carry on

LOL! Now the troll is asking me to disprove his original shit post that he had no back up for

How bout this. She was successful, spoke 6 languages and had professors who said her IQ was very high

Now will the Troll back up his original claim?

1. She was not even a top model. Show me anythinig that indicates she met any of the legal requirements for an EB-1 visa.
I already posted the relevant requirement. I'm sure models are accepted every year. Your subjective judgment is that she wasn't a good enough model. I guess the (professional) adjudication officer disagreed with you there.

She got in because she knew powerful people (her husband). She skirted the law, plain and simple.

Bold claim, supported by no evidence.

2. Einstein visa is the commonly used term for that type of visa
Not among immigration scholars, because it's an inaccurate term. Similar to "chemical imbalance" in psychiatry/neuroscience or "treason" in almost every use case in US politics.

And what do you mean by "telling"?

It tells me that you don't know much about immigration law in the US.

The last refuge of a man losing an argument: character attacks.

You said you are only against illegal immigration and at the next sentence you cry about immigration law, not only that but nationality law too.

In the halls where AOS, visas and the like are adjudicated approved or denied, Einstein Visa is used all the time. Im just spouting off from professional experience though. No big deal.

You said you are only against illegal immigration and at the next sentence you cry about immigration law, not only that but nationality law too.
Didn't see any crying. Maybe you are hallucinating.

The OP is about both illegal immigration and immigration law. The Indian immigrants cross the border illegally, get apprehended by CBP, declare themselves refugees, then get released into the interior of the US.

My other statement was that, in my personal life, East Asians have often laughed at our porous southern border, our asylum loopholes, and birthright citizenship.

Didn't see any crying. Maybe you are hallucinating.

The OP is about both illegal immigration and immigration law. The Indian immigrants cross the border illegally, get apprehended by CBP, declare themselves refugees, then get released into the interior of the US.

My other statement was that, in my personal life, East Asians have often laughed at our porous southern border, our asylum loopholes, and birthright citizenship.

Why is it so hard for ethno-nationalists to accept they are also against legal immigration too?

These Asian countries are facing demographic implosion in the medium term, thats why they are relaxing their immigration laws already.

In the halls where AOS, visas and the like are adjudicated approved or denied, Einstein Visa is used all the time. Im just spouting off from
professional experience though. No big deal.

Have you ever worked in the State Department as an immigration officer? If not, your comment is irrelevant and you should stop trying to show off on a pseudonymous karate forum.

Why is it so hard for ethno-nationalists to accept they are also against legal immigration too?
I don't know any ethno-nationalists.

These Asian countries are facing demographic implosion in the medium term, thats why they are relaxing their immigration laws already.
Even if this were true, it's not relevant to the question of illegal immigration.

Why is it so hard for you and others on Sherdog to understand the difference between legal and illegal immigration?

Even if this were true, it's not relevant to the question of illegal immigration.

Why is it so hard for you and others on Sherdog to understand the difference between legal and illegal immigration?

Because you dont?

You are bitching about asylum and nationality laws.

And its far easier to secure a border when you live in an island and you dont have a land trade route.

Because you dont?

You are bitching about asylum and nationality laws.

And its far easier to secure a border when you live in an island and you dont have a land trade route.
For the third and final time: illegal immigration and asylum are not separate issues. Each year, 100,000s of people cross the southern border illegally and declare themselves to be seeking asylum. They then get released into the interior of the US. None of the highly successful countries of East Asia have such a system.

Last edited:
Back