1000000 African migrants could be 'in the pipeline' for the EU, warns former head of UK Libyan envoy

People from failed countries going to successful countries to create more fail.

Thank God/Zeus/Jehovah/Stay Puff/Derek Jeter for Trump!

LOL At the karma-crowd. Very Progressive of you.

Civilization certainly will progress and move forward in a positive direction if we keep using the past as an excuse to destroy it now and in the future.

Your hatred, jealousy, and envy of White people is showing.

You know, Europeans aren't the most rapey folks.. They didn't go enslave Africa, the participated in the slave trade that would have existed without them; you get that, right? You get that it's Africans that STILL haven't grown out of it? Pretty sure African numbers are higher today than they would be had whites never crossed their path, right?? I mean, the vaccines, the food etc? You know, your parents, brothers, sisters, cousins, aunts and uncles actually exist today because of European growth.. Right? Do think the slaves sold out of Africa would have been treated better if sold to other Aficans or arabs? Because without whites, that's what would have happened, right?
He doesn't think that deep...

He has grown up in a angry household that has yaught nothing but to blame all your failings on White people.

Such a unfortunate and negative upbringing... many like him.

Time will tell man. The migrants probably wont do as much damage to europe As eurpeans did on their conquests.

"Conquest" is the key word
Damage is expected result of conquest, being conquest itself a violent (or at least aggressive) act

Third world is'nt "conquering" Europe, it's about euro leaders betraying euro peoples letting (and even pushing for it) to happen

Also even if they do let's say 1/2, or 1/3 or even a 1/10 of the damage... why a population should do that to itself?

No sane society will purposely damage itself, modern globalism is a disease... or better, an artificial virus

"Conquest" is the key word
Damage is expected result of conquest, being conquest itself a violent (or at least aggressive) act

Third world is'nt "conquering" Europe, it's about euro leaders betraying euro peoples letting (and even pushing for it) to happen

Also even if they do let's say 1/2, or 1/3 or even a 1/10 of the damage... why a population should do that to itself?

No sane society will purposely damage itself, modern globalism is a disease... or better, an artificial virus

What's the general feeling in Italy about the migrant situation? I haven't kept up since last summer when I heard that migrants rioted once registration and finger printing was implemented.

Yeah, let's ignore the whiteman's track record of mass murder and mass rape, and say that minorities hate the white man for no reason whatsoever.

But the Arab man who enslaved 10x more blacks than the Europeans, castrated the men so they couldn't reproduce, and used the African women as sex slaves, and refuse to acknowledge those events occurred even today, he's your ally.

"Bay area"... Egypt? AYO HOL UP, YOU SAYIN'...

WE WUZ KINGS N SHIT?

What's the general feeling in Italy about the migrant situation? I haven't kept up since last summer when I heard that migrants rioted once registration and finger printing was implemented.

In Italy is a problem but just one of many problems we have tbh, proportionally it's not a disaster as in France, Germany or Sweden

Partly because for many different reasons we're not easy as nordic to brainwash (we can get mass retard, just not SO retard), but also because we never had that perfect clean society to ruin to begin with... and last but not last, most of them want to go france, germany or whatever

Situation got a bit worse, but area where immigrants commit most crimes (north italy) has been kinda like that for the last 15-20 years... still not as bad** as let's say some areas of France that's not "France" anymore

Our anti-invasion plan from mediterrean sea is basically not existent
We just bring them here and then hope somebody will take them

TV news sell each wave as a successful operation of lives saved, instead the last fail at protect our "borders"

Emphasis is on it as if the only possible alternative is let them die in deep sea as sharks food, wich in combo with us being essentially good peoples give the general vibe that we're doing the right and only possible thing

Rational solution of Europe get it's shit together and actually force (diplomacy, economy or whatever it takes) north africa to get them back, is never mentioned, because the "right thing to do" fable just sound so sweet and even the Pope agree, so it must be true

Also the left is currently in power,with the party being Renzi's one, who was essentially the italian player of the Obama/Merkel/others team

We actually had a deal to stop them from even reach italian waters, the Berlusconi-Gaddafi deal (one of the few good things SB did)... but France and Obama got Gaddafi dead (making Lybia what is today)

Our "Le Pen" , Salvini, is'nt the sharpest tool in the shed (our shed have no sharp tools tbh) and it's connected to a party that even if now say to stand for Italy, historically was for the north against south/centre... basically it will need a gigantic crap like multiple terror attacks or Koln's enriched NYE to push peoples in that direction

Basically a strong right is unlikely to win anytime soon

On egoistic point of view i will actually be glad if french and germans are still cuck enough to vote Macron/Merkel, because otherwise all this human enrichment will end up locked here instead using us just as land to reach them

Italy itself will not do shit about immigration, mostly ask more euro moneys as help to handle it, and whine at any lack of help, then ask for euro money

In an ideal situation Europe nations get theyr collective shit together and build up an actual anti-invasion plan, with some simple and obvious moves
First problem is Europe as now is pro-invasion, so good luck at that

* with us traditionally considering all politicians full of shit, lies and will to steal all they can, good luck at sell us modern SJW blind crap lol (we will still buy crap, just not that one)

**of course, we have very bad areas, but there is italian criminality to rule, so it's another kind of problem

Last edited:
I'm so happy for them. They will get the help they always wanted. Finally people filling those vacant EU jobs.

No, this is what they wanted. They NEED migrants to further their countries. Just go read Merkel's last speech. Local EU citizens not breeding enough and too much vacant job positions. Just you watch.
lol so much bs, if you don't live here stfu, vacant job positions? bitch please there are a lot of unemployed natives here that WANT to work but there are no fucking jobs

In Italy is a problem but just one of many problems we have tbh, proportionally it's not a disaster as in France, Germany or Sweden

Partly because for many different reasons we're not easy as nordic to brainwash (we can get mass retard, just not SO retard), but also because we never had that perfect clean society to ruin to begin with... and last but not last, most of them want to go france, germany or whatever

Situation got a bit worse, but area where immigrants commit most crimes (north italy) has been kinda like that for the last 15-20 years... still not as bad** as let's say some areas of France that's not "France" anymore

Our anti-invasion plan from mediterrean sea is basically not existent
We just bring them here and then hope somebody will take them

TV news sell each wave as a successful operation of lives saved, instead the last fail at protect our "borders"

Emphasis is on it as if the only possible alternative is let them die in deep sea as sharks food, wich in combo with us being essentially good peoples give the general vibe that we're doing the right and only possible thing

Rational solution of Europe get it's shit together and actually force (diplomacy, economy or whatever it takes) north africa to get them back, is never mentioned, because the "right thing to do" fable just sound so sweet and even the Pope agree, so it must be true

Also the left is currently in power,with the party being Renzi's one, who was essentially the italian player of the Obama/Merkel/others team

We actually had a deal to stop them from even reach italian waters, the Berlusconi-Gaddafi deal (one of the few good things SB did)... but France and Obama got Gaddafi dead (making Lybia what is today)

Our "Le Pen" , Salvini, is'nt the sharpest tool in the shed (our shed have no sharp tools tbh) and it's connected to a party that even if now say to stand for Italy, historically was for the north against south/centre... basically it will need a gigantic crap like multiple terror attacks or Koln's enriched NYE to push peoples in that direction

Basically a strong right is unlikely to win anytime soon

On egoistic point of view i will actually be glad if french and germans are still cuck enough to vote Macron/Merkel, because otherwise all this human enrichment will end up locked here instead using us just as land to reach them

Italy itself will not do shit about immigration, mostly ask more euro moneys as help to handle it, and whine at any lack of help, then ask for euro money

In an ideal situation Europe nations get theyr collective shit together and build up an actual anti-invasion plan, with some simple and obvious moves
First problem is Europe as now is pro-invasion, so good luck at that

* with us traditionally considering all politicians full of shit, lies and will to steal all they can, good luck at sell us modern SJW blind crap lol (we will still buy crap, just not that one)

**of course, we have very bad areas, but there is italian criminality to rule, so it's another kind of problem
Thank you for the detailed response sir!

Sounds like you guys need to consider having a chat with the V4. While I'm mostly kidding, I believe the EU nations that are against mass migration should think about having a conversation. At the very least. This situation is only going to get much, much worse, and it's unsustainable.

Please keep me/us updated with any developing news. Cheers!

lol so much bs, if you don't live here stfu, vacant job positions? bitch please there are a lot of unemployed natives here that WANT to work but there are no fucking jobs
Where are you from? If you don't mind me asking.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/765919/Angela-Merkel-Germany-European-Migrant-Crisis-12-million
"A leaked report from Mrs Merkel's government said Germany would need to take in 12m migrants over the next four decades to keep Germany’s population size stable."

Merkel is bringing in another 12 MILLION migrants in. You guys have a population crisis. You don't have enough people you liar.

People from failed countries going to successful countries to create more fail.

Thank God/Zeus/Jehovah/Stay Puff/Derek Jeter for Trump!

America is next, Trump or no. You conservatives that cling to Trump for your salvation are in for a rude awakening. You think Trumps 4 years is going to stop this trend? The design of globalism will not be stopped. As a matter of fact, I'm going to book mark this thread when the invasion does happen just so I can say I told you so.

America is next, Trump or no. You conservatives that cling to Trump for your salvation are in for a rude awakening. You think Trumps 4 years is going to stop this trend? The design of globalism will not be stopped. As a matter of fact, I'm going to book mark this thread when the invasion does happen just so I can say I told you so.
6nXaT4H.gif

Once a turd always a turd, thanks for the laughs @Bay Area

6nXaT4H.gif

Once a turd always a turd, thanks for the laughs @Bay Area

Anytime man. I hope your lord and savior Trump can fend off those pesky muslims with that wall. I bet you even have nightmares about being gang raped.

tumblr_ngz8c4LI7n1thwgrpo1_500.gif

12934.gif

Anytime man. I hope your lord and savior Trump can fend off those pesky muslims with that wall. I bet you even have nightmares about being gang raped.

tumblr_ngz8c4LI7n1thwgrpo1_500.gif

12934.gif
I truly do have nightmares about that. Raping gang members and shit... it's like a possession nightmare, pretty crazy!

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/765919/Angela-Merkel-Germany-European-Migrant-Crisis-12-million
"A leaked report from Mrs Merkel's government said Germany would need to take in 12m migrants over the next four decades to keep Germany’s population size stable."

Merkel is bringing in another 12 MILLION migrants in. You guys have a population crisis. You don't have enough people you liar.

The Masons tell us that we need to reduce population, reduce carbon footprint and energy consumption etc on the one hand and on the other hand we have a population crisis because our grotesquely overcrowded countries' populations are decreasing by a couple of percent a year so we need to import tens of millions of brown people.

When I started telling people that these two stories are mutually exclusive and both would result in white people going extinct they said I was a crazy racist conspiracy theorist though so it must just be a coincidence nothing to worry about.

The Masons tell us that we need to reduce population, reduce carbon footprint and energy consumption etc on the one hand and on the other hand we have a population crisis because our grotesquely overcrowded countries' populations are decreasing by a couple of percent a year so we need to import tens of millions of brown people.

When I started telling people that these two stories are mutually exclusive and both would result in white people going extinct they said I was a crazy racist conspiracy theorist though so it must just be a coincidence nothing to worry about.

Do you think eventually refugees will come to the US in droves?

Lol, does that even happen? Most migrants I know of don't mix at all with native europeans. Like these turks in Germany, they walk in bands and stir shit up in nightclubs but they don't seem to score many white germans at all. They don't even talk to you if you're not a turk. In my limited experience ofc.

Yep, I've got quite some time spent in Germany. Most turks are just clinging on to what Turkish women they control. They get next to nothing from German chicks. Also they are very quiet when by themselves as they can't fight worth a shit.

Back