1000000 African migrants could be 'in the pipeline' for the EU, warns former head of UK Libyan envoy

See, you can see that because you have a sense of history and perspective and aren't a raving lunatic prone to conspiracy theories spawned from the seediest nooks and crannies of the internet. But that puts you in the minority on this forum...
Thanks, I do go on the occasional rant though. I'll alert you next time I go off the deep end. Lol

The one glaring difference between now and then is the absence of resistance from the west. It really does strike me as odd.

The source of that quote was the OP. I don't have a source for a reason why they don't source newer statistics.

Irish Navy delivers 712 Africans to the EU.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/ire...migrants-to-safety-in-mediterranean-1.3133348

The Irish naval ship LÉ Eithne was involved in transporting 712 migrants to safety on Sunday as its responded to a series of situations in the Mediterranean.

While on patrol approximately 40km off the northwest coast of Tripoli, it rescued 183 migrants from two vessels.

Le-Eithne-777332.jpg

It was then asked to assist an NGO vessel which was in the process of a rescue operation.

During the day a total of 606 migrants were taken from “platforms in distress” while a further 106 were transferred from the NGO vessel Von Hestia.

All 712 migrants were given food, water, and medical treatment where required, according to a statement from the Defence Forces press office.

The Italian Maritime Rescue Co-ordinating Centre has asked that the migrants be transported to a designated port of safety, where they will be handed over to the Italian authorities, according to the statement.

migration_crisis_2.jpg_1718483346.jpg

//

We are literally being genocided by our own governments. Keep on voting for mainstream parties, zombies.

Acvtually a lot of them have moved to UK / Australia.

Not as refugees/migrants with their hands out.
Come to think of it, send back some of our constructive citizens, and take some of these useless dregs that you all seem so fond of overseas.

if.....if you let them in. im totally OK with people shutting their borders down to people that you do not care for, as a whole.

if you let them in, embracing them is good for YOU. if you think you're going to allow low-skilled laborers into your country, and use legal means to perpetually hold them in that state generation after generation......youre mistaken. thats dangerous, on your part. many of the western educated children of those immigrants will not accept their lot as your exploited labor force. by attempting to do that, youve put a target on the backs of your own people. do you deserve it? no, but nevertheless, thats what youve done.

The "leaders" are going to let them in. It's "inevitable". Didn't you watch the video?

You're saying the French and anyone else should embrace this:

The French and many others do not want their country to be transformed.

Back