1000000 African migrants could be 'in the pipeline' for the EU, warns former head of UK Libyan envoy

@JonnyRingo84

Tell us how we must embrace them because our fucked up "leaders" are letting them in.

Tell us how some Europeans want this. Tell us about the economy!

Any other progressives want to tell us why this is so desirable?

StrawMan2.jpg

They are doctors and engineers. The CEO of carmaker Daimler Dieter Zetsche even said the refugees could lay the foundation for the “next German economic miracle.”
https://www.rt.com/business/393398-refugees-stay-jobless-germany/

"
Up to three-quarters of refugees in Germany will still be unemployed in five years’ time, according to the country’s commissioner.
"

Not surprising.

-No language skills. Extremely hard to learn a new language in adulthood, especially for low I.Q. inbreds.
-Shit for Brains.
-Muslim.

Germany desperate to spread out the fungus to neighboring EU countries so everyone will be in the same boat. Forcing Poland and friends to diversify. Germany scared it will be a long-term disaster as everyone predicted. Looking at France's high muslim population. Muslim high prison population, disenfranchised browns/blacks no one wants to employ, 2nd and 3rd gen home grown terrorists, sharia etc.

"
Up to three-quarters of refugees in Germany will still be unemployed in five years’ time, according to the country’s commissioner.
"

Not surprising.

-No language skills. Extremely hard to learn a new language in adulthood, especially for low I.Q. inbreds.
-Shit for Brains.
-Muslim.

Germany desperate to spread out the fungus to neighboring EU countries so everyone will be in the same boat. Forcing Poland and friends to diversify. Germany scared it will be a long-term disaster as everyone predicted. Looking at France's high muslim population. Muslim high prison population, disenfranchised browns/blacks no one wants to employ, 2nd and 3rd gen home grown terrorists, sharia etc.

It's far worse than that, because when you try to mix them into the schools they will inevitable bring the other children down because they are so far behind and dissimilar.

And that is not even considering the general social disorder and disruption, which can easily lead to demoralization.

It's dysfunction all around.

Really it's a dynamic you would wish upon an enemy, and indeed it is studied and recognized as a legitimate warfare tactic to push surges of migrants and refugees into an enemy society.

Europe, enjoy your welfare system while it lasts.

I didn't say I would be happy about it, but I'd probably be better able to accept it.

If we lost a Great War, and was colonized by some superior, more advanced culture and civilization. I could live with that better than losing to a bunch of sandal wearing shepherds.

At some point you'll have to bite the bullet and start looking into who is doing all this, we have not been conquered by force but infiltrated. Like rather than being eaten by a bear we are dying of tapeworms, for a metaphor.

It's far worse than that, because when you try to mix them into the schools they will inevitable bring the other children down because they are so far behind and dissimilar.

And that is not even considering the general social disorder and disruption, which can easily lead to demoralization.

It's dysfunction all around.

Really it's a dynamic you would wish upon an enemy, and indeed it is studied and recognized as a legitimate warfare tactic to push surges of migrants and refugees into an enemy society.

Do you have a source for this with some example? I'd like to take a look at it.

I watched a documentary on Gaddafi. He took his nation from dirt huts to a first world like nation and raised the standard of living for every one of his countrymen. All while staying humble and never taking advantage of his power or his people. For this the US tried to bomb him to death multiple times.

When he decided to fuck around and switch to a gold backed currency and flip the bird to the Euro and dollar the international banking cartels had him murdered.
This scenario has been going on since forever.

Read up on the zapatistas in mexico and how the mexican government had help from the u.s arms dealers.

Its not that non whites are inheritedly stupid..its coups fucking up their economies and installing puppets.

Do you have a source for this with some example? I'd like to take a look at it.

There are a couple of references

Weapons of Mass Migration
http://www.cornellpress.cornell.edu/book/?GCOI=80140100627270

Strategic Engineered Migration as a Weapon of War
http://www.belfercenter.org/publication/strategic-engineered-migration-weapon-war

Googling those terms also brings up some discussion on the topic

Basically the gist is that it creates chaos and places economic and logistical strains on the target, potentially even overwhelming them.

Pitiful.

The "leaders" are letting them in. Tell us how we must embrace them.

ive already explained my take on this situation to you several times. im left with only two conclusions about you:

1. if this post that you tagged me in really is your understanding of my stance on the matter, youre reading comprehension is lacking. or...
2. you're trolling.

ive already explained my take on this situation to you several times. im left with only two conclusions about you:

1. if this post that you tagged me in really is your understanding of my stance on the matter, youre reading comprehension is lacking. or...
2. you're trolling.
if you let them in as immigrants, you must embrace them. you must give a path to citizenship.

I think I read that just fine.

Hundreds of millions on the move and our "leaders" are going to let them in. You're saying everyone should embrace them.

I think I read that just fine.

Hundreds of millions on the move and our "leaders" are going to let them in. You're saying everyone should embrace them.

if.....if you let them in. im totally OK with people shutting their borders down to people that you do not care for, as a whole.

if you let them in, embracing them is good for YOU. if you think you're going to allow low-skilled laborers into your country, and use legal means to perpetually hold them in that state generation after generation......youre mistaken. thats dangerous, on your part. many of the western educated children of those immigrants will not accept their lot as your exploited labor force. by attempting to do that, youve put a target on the backs of your own people. do you deserve it? no, but nevertheless, thats what youve done.

Back