100 pitty pat strikes vs 1 bomb, who wins the round?

xMaxPower

Red Belt
Reaction score
lets say Fighter A lands 100 strikes that basically dont do any damage to their opponent.

but Fighter B lands one bomb and rocks and staggers Fighter A in the same round.

Who wins the round?

Maybe adjust the number. 100 strikes will add up whether they are pitter patter or not

Did it went to a decision? 100 > 1, if there is 10 vs 1 then is simple...

Rob Whittaker doesn't throw pitter patter.

100 of any level of shots is a fuck ton for a single round, so I'll go with 100 pitter patter strikes over 1 bomb unless the bomb knocks the fighter down and he is only saved by the bell or something extreme like that.

It depends.

Are you a fan of fighter A or fighter B?

Whoever was pushing the action and controlling the octagon.

Rob Whittaker doesn't throw pitter patter.

Romeros eye was sealed shut and his face swollen and busted after the fight.. its a shame people pretend whitaker didn't do anything (i know he injured his right hand but still) Whitaker KO's almost everyone he faces.

Benson's heel shots gave him the decisions.

Fighter A

Staggering for a second doesn't mean shit. You better drop someone or almost finish them if you've been outstruck for the entire round

Whichever fighter talked better shit leading up to the fight. Also, the more handsome fighter as long as he looks butch so liking him doesn't seem gay.

100 to 1 is way too big of a gap. No matter how soft and pillowy those hands are, they add up.

10 to 1, I'd say fighter B

Back