100 McDonald's locations turn their logo upside down for international women's day

I wonder how much it pays to go all the way up that pillar, and then flip that huge sign, and secure, and then get to put back later on. I imagine it pays well. What lucky bastards gets picked to do that job.

Last edited:
Absolutely amazing.

A business that has been making women unhealthily obese and unfuckable for the last half century would go and do this? I mean that's pretty sweet.

AWESOME.

That's really going to help all the single mothers working at their chain for $6.50/hour

That's great... But their food still sucks.

Why do people advertise for these corporations, by talking about this shit?

It is exactly what they want you to do.

AWESOME.

That's really going to help all the single mothers working at their chain for $6.50/hour

In which state can the minimum be that low, or are you talking about their stores in Cambodia?

That's great... But their food still sucks.

It has actually gotten steadily better. I hear they are experimenting with all fresh beef now. If goes well, they will implement in all their restaurants.

Oh no.. the biggest fast food franchise in the world made a small gesture for women's day... Queue the conservative outrage

In which state can the minimum be that low, or are you talking about their stores in Cambodia?

I was being dramatic.

And I had to Google it to make sure that Cambodia does not actually have any McDonalds.

Well I hate women so I'm now boycotting mcdonalds

Oh no.. the biggest fast food franchise in the world made a small gesture for women's day... Queue the conservative outrage
The point being that it was a completely useless gesture by a company that sells diabetes. Also, I haven't seen any actual outrage yet.

Empty gesture, similar to H&M’s progressive and female empowering commercials but at the same time they have kids working 14 hours a day making their ugly clothes in Myanmar!

I don't care. I'll just call it Wcdonalds when I drive by it and don't think about eating there. Just like every other day.

Reading this thread while eating a Big Mac meal.

I cant believe someone would actually find this threadworthy. Who the fuck cares?

You have to be soft as ducking charmin to be salty about this.

Back