$100 and one of the best investments I've EVER made

As many of you know I moved recently and decided not to bring my memory foam bed as it was at least 10 years old.

Well life got busy and one thing led to another, and I ended up sleeping on comforters on the ground on the hardwood floor for over 2 weeks. No matress.

Finally said enough is enough when my body was aching in pain. Ran to the store and bought an air mattress for $100.

WOW. I CANT BELIEVE WHAT IVE BEEN MISSING OUT ON.

it inflates its self when you plug it in. On full firmness it feels just as good as my old high tier mem foam bed. But you can let some of the air out and make it a better version of a water bed! So you just sink in to it.

My cat loves it too

Cant walt to bang on this thing

Pics of the air mattress with the cat on it or get out

<{outtahere}>

Inflatable beds suck. I’ve used one while sleeping at my in laws a while back. Had the worst back pain and sleep ever.
man sleeping on the floor was killing me. felt like my body was falling apart. few days sleeping on air and I feel brand new.

its seriously amazing letting some of the air out and just sinking half way to the floor

that's your best investment?

I bet $100 on the eagles wining the Superbowl before the season started last year. I won $4k. that was the best $100 I've ever spent...

or was it the Thai hooker I got on my last trip to Thailand?... hmmm... :confused:

As many of you know I moved recently and decided not to bring my memory foam bed as it was at least 10 years old.

Well life got busy and one thing led to another, and I ended up sleeping on comforters on the ground on the hardwood floor for over 2 weeks. No matress.

Finally said enough is enough when my body was aching in pain. Ran to the store and bought an air mattress for $100.

WOW. I CANT BELIEVE WHAT IVE BEEN MISSING OUT ON.

it inflates its self when you plug it in. On full firmness it feels just as good as my old high tier mem foam bed. But you can let some of the air out and make it a better version of a water bed! So you just sink in to it.

My cat loves it too

Cant walt to bang on this thing

I have done air mattresses before. Don't care for them. I remember these...

images

Waterbeds kicked ass.

Back