10 year rematch! White belt to Black belt...

Invisible Jiu Jitsu

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
A rematch 10 years in the making. We first met in competition in 2008 as white belts at the Bristol Open. Here we are both as black belts at NAGA UK. Please LIKE, COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!

A rematch 10 years in the making. We first met in competition in 2008 as white belts at the Bristol Open. Here we are both as black belts at NAGA UK. Please LIKE, COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!

Cool match. I thought you were supposed to compete shirtless in NAGA.

You should be DQ'd on safety grounds for that gi. My eyes are bleeding.

That's awesome man! I started in 2008 as well; boy, I'd love to rematch the first guy that beat me back then, but he stopped training like a year later!
Heck, I wanna rematch my big brother who is 10 years older than myself and used to beat the crap outta me with WWF moves when I was just a wee gaffer, but he claims he has "retired undefeated" and in fact he is the one responsbile for "making me tough"lol!

Anyways, awesome to see, nice work!

That's awesome man! I started in 2008 as well; boy, I'd love to rematch the first guy that beat me back then, but he stopped training like a year later!
Heck, I wanna rematch my big brother who is 10 years older than myself and used to beat the crap outta me with WWF moves when I was just a wee gaffer, but he claims he has "retired undefeated" and in fact he is the one responsbile for "making me tough"lol!

Anyways, awesome to see, nice work!

go full WWF and call him out mecilessly till he relents!

Cool rematch. Nice sweep, too. What did you tap him with? a collar choke?

Also, who won in 2008?

That's pretty cool
So is the count 2 to 0 or 1 win a piece now?

Also why the pink gi? Must have a reason behind it.

Dude I dig the pink Gi lol nice work though. you plan on opening your own gym and coaching in the near future?

Cool rematch. Nice sweep, too. What did you tap him with? a collar choke?

Also, who won in 2008?

thanks! yeh cross collar

That's pretty cool
So is the count 2 to 0 or 1 win a piece now?

Also why the pink gi? Must have a reason behind it.

2-0 now. i just like pink :)

Dude I dig the pink Gi lol nice work though. you plan on opening your own gym and coaching in the near future?

thanks! i run my own gym in Burton on Trent, UK www.invisiblejiujitsu.co.uk

that's pretty cool to have a nemesis that was with you the entire journey

good job!

Back