10 Reasons Gennady Golovkin Beats Canelo

Marc A

Being broke is being dishonest
@Silver
Reaction score
#Disclaimer, I didnt do the video and I dont agree with his silly state of boxing comment worldwide#

thanks Rico , the Canelo 10 reasons to me seemed forced like the he had to find something so he can write lol ..While the GGG seemed more natural and real to the person who made the video .. i think in english genuine?

thanks Rico , the Canelo 10 reasons to me seemed forced like the he had to find something so he can write lol ..While the GGG seemed more natural and real to the person who made the video .. i think in english genuine?
I honestly haven't watched either one yet, bud. But both have popped up on my YT feed the past few days and I figured it was pertinent to the thread.

That channel has some decent content.

I feel like I'm hallucinating, but didn't this fight almost happen last year, and Canelo wanted to fight at 155 instead of 160? Then the WBC threatened to strip Canelo of the middleweight championship?

I feel like I'm hallucinating, but didn't this fight almost happen last year, and Canelo wanted to fight at 155 instead of 160? Then the WBC threatened to strip Canelo of the middleweight championship?
basically but the truth is they were running a circus and using any excuse to postpone it to create more hype as possible, and by them I mean Golden Boy. If canelo and golovkin had a choice I'm sure they would've fought a long time ago

I'm hoping GGG gets the win.

Dream fight right there, I couldn't believe it when it was announced.

The fight ends up like the Kirkland Canelo fight just a different result imo..

Back