Media 10 million people watched fury v wilder illegally

Now how many actually paid for it? I admit I didn’t. I’m done with ppv. I used to be a regular buyer but I’ve had enough of shit cards for high prices. If AJ vs Wilder ends up on PPV instead of DAZN, I’ll watch it illegally, too.
I really hope DAZN changes the game. PPV is waaayyy too primitive. I will gladly pay the asking price for DAZN once they take over.

I'll admit I bought it because I wanted to see the best heavyweight boxer in the world today piece up an overrated one dimensional idiot in high quality.

And it was worth every penny.
not really judges retarded. british judge either a racist or was like oh we both from Lancashire so i dont wont to be biased

ppv model is dead, and they can kiss my ass Ive been burned too many times by boxing..if anything those mfers owe me money.

I bought it. I know how to stream, but I had some people over and I coudn't find a solid Acestream link. I knew I could have found something if I dug a little harder, but I was having some drinks and didn't feel like going through the hassle.

not really judges retarded. british judge either a racist or was like oh we both from Lancashire so i dont wont to be biased

Nationality doesn't make him immune from side payments. The flag beside his name is just an illusion - he is still selected by the promoters.

the article seems weak re how many people watched without paying. no idea what the org is that provided the quote

but yeah - lots of people watched it for free.

Back