4. Didn't leave the bus
5. Shrouded in corruption
6. Lost to Conor at press conference
7. Can't pronounce name
8. Wrestled a drugged bear
9. Tried to bully Artem
10. Is way overrated on Sherdog

your-village-called-their-idiot-is-missing-womens-premium-t-shirt.jpg

You are going to be pissed off come October.

1. loves tiramasu
2. LnP
3. from Daggerstan
4. Didn't leave the bus
7. Can't pronounce name
9. Tried to bully Artem
11. Conors nuts are perma-lodged well within your esophagus, with no hope of dis-lodging.

Both Conor and khabib are great for the sport
Looking forward to this

Screenshot (257).jpg

26 Interesting Facts About Khabib Nurmagomedov

Last edited:
# 11 - Khabib has been to Mecca, Saudi Arabia 4 times.

Screen-Shot-2018-04-24-at-7.24.58-PM.png

1. loves tiramasu
2. LnP
3. from Daggerstan
4. Didn't leave the bus
7. Can't pronounce name
9. Tried to bully Artem

<TheWire1>

You mean the place with a real travel ban for certain people? Yet nobody seems to care...

*edited*
True, but if you say you're Muslim at the entrance to the Holy City, the officer will say something like Mashallah!! Have a safe trip, brother, and wave you through. Have a Koran with you just to be safe. If whatever your plan is to sneak into Mecca fails, and you get caught, you will asked to leave. You will not be sent to jail nor will your tongue be cut off. But why do it. The atmosphere is pure Islam. If you're not interested in that it will be a waste of time for you.

If you don't want to be deceptive, say "ASH-HADU ANLA ELAHA ILLA-ALLAH WA ASH-HADU ANNA MOHAMMADAN RASUL-ALLAH" and it's done, you're a Muslim and can go see Mecca.

1. loves tiramasu
2. LnP
3. from Daggerstan
4. Didn't leave the bus
7. Can't pronounce name
9. Tried to bully Artem
Am I supposed to laugh?

You mean the place with a real travel ban for certain people? Yet nobody seems to care...

*edited*
nobody seems to care? Saudi Arabia rightfully gets called out by humanitarian groups for their bans on Jews, not to mention their treatment of gays and women. Anyone paying attention knows they are a backwards society. What do you expect us to do- demand our government wage war? Or detach ourselves from the Petrodollar?

nobody seems to care? Saudi Arabia rightfully gets called out by humanitarian groups for their bans on Jews, not to mention their treatment of gays and women. Anyone paying attention knows they are a backwards society. What do you expect us to do- demand our government wage war? Or detach ourselves from the Petrodollar?

I don't expect anything I just stated that Mecca is one of the few places to actually have a travel ban and I hear nothing about that in the part of the wold I'm from..

I don't expect anything I just stated that Mecca is one of the few places to actually have a travel ban and I hear nothing about that in the part of the wold I'm from..
Really? Everyone pretty much knows Saudi laws grant no rights to infidels. We are subhuman sinners to them. It's not controversial because it's been that way for so long and there is no hope of changing it without violent regime change- so the world just accepts it for what it is as long as the oil flows.

None of those were that interesting, if you have been following Khabib for a while you would know all of that.
Or hell even if you followed him since the Barboza fight, all these facts were highlighted in a few embedded episodes

None of those were that interesting, if you have been following Khabib for a while you would know all of that.
Or hell even if you followed him since the Barboza fight, all these facts were highlighted in a few embedded episodes
Wow TS, heres your award for being so special..
giphy.gif

I can think of a proper 12 facts

mac-ko-eagle-gnp-both-belts-avi-size-192-gif.440981

11. TirKhamisu is shook az fook & will over commit

Attachments

• mac-KO-eagle-gnp-&-both-belts-Avi-size-192.gif
    mac-KO-eagle-gnp-&-both-belts-Avi-size-192.gif
    999.5 KB · Views: 31
Back