***#1 Ranked UFC Welterweight, Stephen "Wonderboy" Thompson SHERDOG Q&A***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stephen, been a fan for awhile even doe you smoked my boy Whittaker.

The heart you showed in that 4th round was amazing.

Hoping you get the W.

Is there anything you regret in the first fight? Have you changed much in this training camp or stuck to the same basic.
You know what Robert is such a cool and respectful fighter.. love that guys and glad he is doing well.. but I regret not letting my stokes go like I normally do. Too hesitant

To be honest it really wasn't. Yes he's a good friend of mine and we train together in the past but we both know it's business. And if I didn't give Rory 100% out there I would feel like I had disrespected him so I gave them all I got

I really wish more fighters thought this way. Would have given a toe to see Anderson/Machida.

Hi wonderboy dude youre striking is excellent.

I like hearing other fighters picks for fights, who do you think wins and why: Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Tony Ferg?

Did any particular martial arts films inspire you to train and compete when you were growing up?

Hey Steve do you know who Jean Guy Angell is?

Also have you ever heard of Kickboxers Robbie Wiseman or Brandon Leaman, both based out of Newfoundland?

Yo, Wonderboy! Thanks for all your sacrifices to the sport, fighters like you have always been a huge inspiration for me and too many others to count. What was the greatest finishing combo in combat sports in your opinion?

Thanks for doing this Wonderboy. Lots of respect towards you for being a class act. You conduct yourself like a true martial artist. Rooting for you at 209. My question: how do you prepare yourself mentally to make that walk to the octagon on fight night? What is going on inside your head when that cage door closes?

It's fight night and you spot the perfect opening, which type of kick would you choose to knock Tyron out?

Hey guys sorry but it's getting late and I have to train early in the AM so I'll be ready to throw down march 4th.. hope y'all tune in and thanks a million for your support and for hangin out with me tonight.. see y'all in Vegas

How much practice until you could do this?

Steven+Thompson+Ninja+Flip+Victory+Celebration+UFC+143.gif

Thanks for coming by, Wonderboy, hope to see you again soon. Have fun in two weeks.

Thanks for the time, Stephen!! Was awesome to have you & thanks everyone who showed up!

Man thanks for staying up this late haha but that's a hard one bc I loved everyone in pride but I def liked the way rampage slammed EVERYONE.. he was awesome in pride
Thanks for answering my question

you<{monica}>

Thanks for taking some of your time and fielding questions for us.

Hey guys sorry but it's getting late and I have to train early in the AM so I'll be ready to throw down march 4th.. hope y'all tune in and thanks a million for your support and for hangin out with me tonight.. see y'all in Vegas
G'night my man! Have a good one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back