1 out of 129 seats in the Scottish Parliament is held by a party with a straight leader with kids.

George Washington had no kids.

Not only that, he married a single mom and raised her kids and even helped their extended family.

But according to modern conservatives George Washington was a cuck SMFH.

Who specifically is saying this?

If you are going to start posting articles from The Heritage Foundation, you might as well start posting stuff from Brietbart as well and go full retard.
Avoidance is strong in this one.

Since you brought up John Adams-
“Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people”. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.”

– John Adams

“Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.”

– John Adams

“Human passions unbridled by morality and religion…would break the strongest cords of our Constitution as a whale goes through a net.”
– John Adams

“The law no passion can disturb. ‘Tis void of desire and fear, lust and anger. ‘Tis mens sine affectu, written reason, retaining some measure of the divine perfection. It does not enjoin that which pleases a weak, frail man, but, without any regard to persons, commands that which is good and punishes evil in all, whether rich or poor, high or low.”

– John Adams, Argument in Defense of the British Soldiers in the Boston Massacre Trials, Dec. 4, 1770.

”Without religion this world would be something not fit to be mentioned in polite company, I mean Hell.”

– John Adams, letter to Thomas Jefferson, Apr. 19, 1817.

“Thanks to God that he gave me stubbornness when I know I am right.”

– John Adams, letter to Edmund Jennings, 1782.

He was married but did not have children? Before contraceptives?

giphy.gif

He smoked so much weed, his sperm were lazy and insipid.

So what you're saying is, as a minority, you worry the majority will vote in ways that are purposely disadvantageous to you.

That raising another man´s child is being a cuck?

Who is saying that adoption or marrying a woman who has kids already is cuckoldry? The word cuck is used for a man who lets other men have sex with his wife.

Avoidance is strong in this one.

Since you brought up John Adams-
“Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people”. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.”

– John Adams

“Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.”

– John Adams

“Human passions unbridled by morality and religion…would break the strongest cords of our Constitution as a whale goes through a net.”
– John Adams

“The law no passion can disturb. ‘Tis void of desire and fear, lust and anger. ‘Tis mens sine affectu, written reason, retaining some measure of the divine perfection. It does not enjoin that which pleases a weak, frail man, but, without any regard to persons, commands that which is good and punishes evil in all, whether rich or poor, high or low.”

– John Adams, Argument in Defense of the British Soldiers in the Boston Massacre Trials, Dec. 4, 1770.

”Without religion this world would be something not fit to be mentioned in polite company, I mean Hell.”

– John Adams, letter to Thomas Jefferson, Apr. 19, 1817.

“Thanks to God that he gave me stubbornness when I know I am right.”

– John Adams, letter to Edmund Jennings, 1782.

That is all fine and dandy but I don't see a single quote that refers to Christianity, which you claim is the basis of this country. You can be deist ,which many of the founded fathers were, and be very religious but not be Christian. And as religious as they were, they put mechanisms in place to prevent the government from being an agency of a religion. If they believed that Christianity should be the sole basis of the country, they very easily could have put mechanisms in place to prevent any other religion from having freedoms or the ability to influence the government and policy.

Last edited:
Maybe he was just infertile.
Yes. Due to a bout of smallpox as a child.

A few theorize that he was unanimously chosen as the first prez due to having no biological kids. After all, that means no monarchy. After all, the US just fought a war to rid itself of a monarchy.

Back