1 MINIGUN vs 50 000 INFANTRY

The mini gun obviously. Those 50,000 people must all be retarded to attack like that, so it would be easy hunting.

The starting line was 500M

I would just lay down and shoot at the 500 yard line like I was qualified to do lol. Why the hell did that big of a group run to about the 150M mark before returning fire. 300M isn't that hard for a group that big.

I also like in the preview the infantry ranks are like 50 deep. Then once the action starts it is 2 deep.

Spearmen vs a bunch of peabrain aztecs

Why would anyone wanna fight for them, if theyre getting killed by their own superiors. Fuck that.
Your be surprised but most people get swept along with the current and end up doing what they're told even if its completely illogical, whether its making a bayonet charge into machine guns or commiting genocide. Most people people will go right along with herd , basic human psychology. It was true 100 years ago and its true today.

Its always been common to shoot deserters or people that refuse to fight. Happened a lot in the civil and first world war .

Your be surprised but most people get swept along with the current and end up doing what they're told even if its completely illogical, whether its making a bayonet charge into machine guns or commiting genocide. Most people people will go right along with herd , basic human psychology. It was true 100 years ago and its true today.

Its always been common to shoot deserters or people that refuse to fight. Happened a lot in the civil and first world war .

It makes no sense though, how will other soldiers feel if their own country did that? Id just not fight for them at all. Its like crippling yourself, in that scene, sure they killed their own but what if the nazi's bum rushed? Then the russian commanders, generals or whatever they are would straight up get murked.

Perfectly safe way to use a minigun.

Perfectly safe way to use a minigun.

If it took all that ammo just for Lumpy to subdue one untrained non-combatant pumpkin, image the ammo stores the guy in the OP would need to kill that many men. He would drown (literally) in shell casings.

50k would drop in various range lines and shoot at once and in different angles.
He would've got off a few shots before he was dispatched.

LOL at the boobs in here talking about following the herd.
Read up on some historical battles, guerrilla warfare has been around since Biblical times.

I would take 50k unarmed soldiers let alone 50k soldiers with rifles, lol. 5k could probably get the job done.

If they just spread out and circled the guy, they would reach him before he killed maybe a few hundred people. He wouldn’t be able to spin around 360 degrees and shoot efficiently.

The mini gun wouldnt even last ten seconds in that scenario

I don't know anything about guns but why is it called a minigun when it is clearly a massive weapon?

1521590708430.gif

It makes no sense though, how will other soldiers feel if their own country did that? Id just not fight for them at all. Its like crippling yourself, in that scene, sure they killed their own but what if the nazi's bum rushed? Then the russian commanders, generals or whatever they are would straight up get murked.
Did you follow my link to the Dieppe Battle as there are many battles like where indeed it does make sense to have ranks and ranks of sacrifice soldiers to win a bigger war.

I cannot imagine the feeling of finding out your unit is being called on to be on the front line of what is basically a suicide mission. But you cannot say that because it is suicide for the individuals it doesn't make sense in a greater war effort.

Wouldn't you just loop around and outflank him?

You can tell the AI on those 50k troops wasn't set to German. Probably Chinese or some shit.

It's like that movie Fury where you had like 500 elite "German" troops with Panzerschrecks and they couldn't handle a single Sherman tank with its tracks blown off and fucken Shia LeBeouf inside it. If you don't spend a bit more to fly in some real German extras your WW2 movie is gonna look stupid

But what about one thousand bears with two miniguns vs 10,000 Lesnars?

Back