1 Fight, 1 Call Out

BTard

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Personally I enjoyed when the typical answer was " I'lI fight whoever they put in front of me." or "I'd like somebody in the the top 5, I deserve it."
These imaginary beefs are getting old and do nothing but encourage twitter beefs and instagram stupidity.

If betting was allowed on over/under the number of specific call outs on a card, what would your bet be, and do you have any predictions as to who calls out who?

Happy St Patrick's day.
1520253093623.jpg

Teh interviewer asks this question every time?

Sure they could just say anyone anywhere. But this is the WWE era of promos and storyline in MMA and “marketing yourself” it’s what most Shernerds want and criticize when people can’t sell PPV

Teh interviewer asks this question ever time?

Sure they could just say anyone anywhere. But this is the WWE era of promos and storyline in MMA and “marketing yourself” it’s what most Shernerds want and criticize when people can’t sell PPV
They pretty much used to ask the same question and rarely did guys point to another fighter. But I get exactly what you're saying. It would be interesting to see how often these 'lower card' call outs actually work out.

Back