1 eye poke should be automatic 1 point deduction

Seaside

Caudillo
Banned
Reaction score
2 eye pokes then NC or at least 2 point deduction.

3 eye pokes DQ automatic win for opponent.

Also need pride gloves

be fair i cannot think of single fight except Gustafsson fight he would of still not destroyed opponent without eye poke. other than gus he wrecked everyone even before eye pokes.

Change the gloves first, then maybe talk about deductions on first offenses.

jones will claim racism.

It's not like those gloves doesn't already exist
d7ArXZk_d.jpg

Forget that, they should be forced to work on their eye poke defense...

AlBundyEyePokeBlock.gif

A simple technique..really..

remember when perry was like i hope he pokes me in the eye i love that shit

Forget that, they should be forced to work on their eye poke defense...

AlBundyEyePokeBlock.gif

A simple technique..really..

man that was a great show. in real life he is a BJJ black belt.

after being introduced to Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu by his friend writer/director John Milius, O'Neill has trained in the martial art for 22 years under the mentoring of Rorion Gracie. In December 2007, O'Neill received his black belt.[18][19] In the 2012 TV documentaryI Am Bruce Lee, O'Neill states that he considers getting his black belt "the greatest achievement of my life, apart from my children."[20]

there shouldnt be any point deductions. just warnings and DQ / NC.

be fair i cannot think of single fight except Gustafsson fight he would of still not destroyed opponent without eye poke. other than gus he wrecked everyone even before eye pokes.
that shouldnt matter tho. they are illegal cause a lot of damage.

it like the smart kid that still cheats. ya he could still gotten an A but that doesnt mean he shouldnt be punished for cheating.

What is the current ruleset? 4 eyepokes (2 to each eye) gets a 1 point deduction, which doesnt even matter if u finish ur blind opponent? Cool rules

lol I guess if the fighter got a two point deduction

Too complicated. If you get a two point deduction you might as well just rule it a DQ.

Just like football and basketball have free shots, a fighter who is eye poked should get a free shot at the other guys eye to even the score and then they can resume the fight in a fair setting.

Refs don’t have the balls to enforce the rules.

Warnings are useless.

Too complicated. If you get a two point deduction you might as well just rule it a DQ.

Just like football and basketball have free shots, a fighter who is eye poked should get a free shot at the other guys eye to even the score and then they can resume the fight in a fair setting.
Pretty great idea. Same for nutshots obv

Back