1,500 (Muslim) Acid Attacks Hit London Since 2011

you really don't know the difference, huh

We're talking about ethnic cleansing.it's well defined and the distinction you are making is not relevant.

The only reason to argue this point is to be able to say you don't support ethnic cleansing, even though you do under the actual established definition of the word.

Just be honest.

I can't seem to find your answer to his question about being Arab.

Post #?

Edit: found it, damn phone

Second edit: Why defend those who take advantage of your tax dollars with the intent of ultimately subjugating and supplanting native Britons?

Who are you talking about?

Always annoying listening to Americans educated by youtube videos acting like experts and authorities on the state of affairs of Europe.

We're talking about ethnic cleansing.it's well defined and the distinction you are making is not relevant.

The only reason to argue this point is to be able to say you don't support ethnic cleansing, even though you do under the actual established definition of the word.

Just be honest.
yea muslims have nothing to do with race, i don't think you understand what ethnic cleansing means.

yea muslims have nothing to do with race, i don't think you understand what ethnic cleansing means.

Educate yourself before posting about a topic.

Strangely enough the answer is no.

I imagine you don't know much about anything, let alone the topic about which you are discussing, but most Muslims in the UK are not Arabs or descended from Arabs either.

Given you won't respond to anything I've posted, nor can out dispute it, nor will you just have the balls to say you advocate ethnic cleansing despite the fact you do, I'll assume you have nothing of value to add in this thread or life in general.

Scum.

I already said rere, I support ethnic cleasing, there is not one contribution Muslims make to the U.K. Syrians are not Arab? GTFO

Oh you know who I'm talking about ol chum. ;)

I don't play guessing games. Either make a point and discuss it, or don't.

Do you not see a pattern emerging in this thread? Someone who knows nothing about a topic makes a factually incorrect post or advocates ethnic cleansing, then when asked to defend it, dissappears and calls people names.

Again, it's just arguing with treasonous cowards or ignorant muricans who have never left their home state

And yes, scrapping the rule of law to ethnically cleanse a religious group is treasonous.

I already said rere, I support ethnic cleasing, there is not one contribution Muslims make to the U.K. Syrians are not Arab? GTFO

You asked me for muslim contributions to the UK then ignored my post. Because facts don't interest you.

Like the fact that most Muslims in the UK aren't Arab, let alone from Syria.

You literally know nothing about this topic.

Just be honest.
yea, ethnic cleansing is when an ethnic majority wipes out an ethnic minority to become the dominant ethnic.

nothing there about religion.

Do you think Acid Attacks deserve a hefty prison sentence? Come on smarty pants educate me please!

Can you not stick to the discussion we are having, or do you need to change the topic when your ignorance is highlighted?

I don't play guessing games. Either make a point and discuss it, or don't.

Do you not see a pattern emerging in this thread? Someone who knows nothing about a topic makes a factually incorrect post or advocates ethnic cleansing, then when asked to defend it, dissappears and calls people names.

Again, it's just arguing with treasonous cowards or ignorant muricans who have never left their home state

And yes, scrapping the rule of law to ethnically cleanse a religious group is treasonous.

Whats your current working definition of "ethnic cleansing"?

Is Islam a race, ethnicity or religion?

yea, ethnic cleansing is when an ethnic majority wipes out an ethnic minority to become the dominant ethnic.

nothing there about religion.

According to the definition of the word, you are simply incorrect.

Just be honest.
Normal Person: hmmm Muslim's commit hundreds of acid attacks, want Shiria law, cost tax payers billions, and commit crime maybe limiting Muslim immigration is a good thing...

Bozo69FIMN: That is ethnic cleansing, you're not educated! Criminals are patriots!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back