1,500 (Muslim) Acid Attacks Hit London Since 2011

wtf is the "dailycaller" ?

edit, never mind. just looked it up. it's Tucker's site.

I think Tucker is out of it now and doesn't really have anything to do with it anymore. Could be wrong though.

Why is this being blamed on Muslims? I didn't read anything that said these were done by Muslims.

Might be one of the many cases of Jews and Koreans throwing acid in women's faces.

wtf is the "dailycaller" ?

edit, never mind. just looked it up. it's Tucker's site.

Uh oh, I don't like the source with citations all over it because of what it's about to say about Muslims

Better disparage it

Deportation based on being a certain ethnic or religious groups is ethnic cleansing by definition.

I don't expect you to know that because you're likely simple, but now you do know I'd expect you to be honest and say that's what you support.

Give e one contribution of Muslims to the UK?

giphy.gif

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_cleansing

It's cited if you need.

I think Tucker is out of it now and doesn't really have anything to do with it anymore. Could be wrong though.

Might be one of the many cases of Jews and Koreans throwing acid in women's faces.
Most of the victims are men not women, and it was attributed to gang violence. I'm just not seeing the link between gangs and Muslims, if there is one, then that would explain why this is being blamed on Muslims and not simply gangs.

Outside of the multiple generations of millions of muslim citizens who moved here legally at the request of the UK government who work, pay taxes and contribute to society?

What kind of contribution are you after? Those that served in the army in WW2 against the nazis? Award winning authors, scientists, athletes?

There aren't any. We definitely lose out on the cultural exchange between Muslims and the west.

They get safe streets, Internet, access to better looking women, welfare,

What do we get? Our countries occupied, no access to their women ... Not that I would want to but still it needs to be said, a drain on welfare, pension pot being taken, a few libs get to feel good for a few days.

Last edited:
Deportation based on being a certain ethnic or religious groups is ethnic cleansing by definition.

I don't expect you to know that because you're likely simple, but now you do know I'd expect you to be honest and say that's what you support.

Deporting people based on religion would not be ethnic cleansing by definition. It would be religious cleansing. You should focus on getting simple things right before calling others simple.

Why is this being blamed on Muslims? I didn't read anything that said these were done by Muslims.
It's culturally what muslims do,

just like if you said that the "knockout game" was coming to Las Vegas, you'd know whom are the perps
Prepare+to+be+culturally+enriched_2c602f_5296642.gif

Prepare_910ea0_5296642.gif

Prepare_0ee6e0_5296642.gif

Ox0rQq.gif

I'd like to volunteer as the ref, but would like a sidekick. That way when the time comes that they're both tired, we could pummel both into bolivia in a relaxed and entertaining manner. Think WWE meets Benny Hill.

Most of the victims are men not women, and it was attributed to gang violence. I'm just not seeing the link between gangs and Muslims, if there is one, then that would explain why this is being blamed on Muslims and not simply gangs.
Suppose it could be non-Muslims, but this kind of attack is pretty uncommon outside the Arab world.

Deporting people based on religion would not be ethnic cleansing by definition. It would be religious cleansing. You should focus on getting simple things right before calling others simple.

Look at the various SC resolutions and legal scholarship on the issue and you'll see you are arguing against the common definition of the word. It's fine if you would like to redefine ethnic cleansing in order that our don't support it, but be honest that this is what you are doing.

if it prevents 1500 acid attacks and saves taxpayers billions; start cleansing

I'd rather not commit treason, abandon the rule of law and ethnically cleanse my own citizens.

Probably because im not scum.

British people kindly let Muslims stay as guest

And this is the thanks they get?

kekwillsit.jpg

All I'm asking you do is grow a pair and advocate ethnic cleansing. It's not my fault out are too cowardly to come out and say it.

Do you even live in the UK, or are you just advocating ethnic cleansing somewhere you don't live?

Again, you are scum.

This is why Bannon is in the White House reading Camp of the Saints.

112wer.jpg

Back