1/5 of Trump's US condominiums since 1980 may have been money laundering, 1300 to shell companies

I have a real estate license. Cash purchases are very common. I have also personally bought a house with cash. During the last crash, there were some sweet deals. You just have to season the money (prove it has been in your bank for a few months) if you want to get a loan. I was a mortgage officer so I know a few things about real estate finance. The banks were able to keep all their bogus debt on their books because of the bailouts and that is why rents are sky high now and why real estate prices recovered. Also, the assholes who caused the crash in the first place and then were bailed out then formed venture groups to buy up depressed real estate at bargain prices and....rent them out to you at a much higher rate of rent. Enjoy, peasants. Oh, yeah, but continue the outrage circle jerk cause Trump!

I have a real estate license. Cash purchases are very common. I have also personally bought a house with cash. During the last crash, there were some sweet deals. You just have to season the money (prove it has been in your bank for a few months) if you want to get a loan. I was a mortgage officer so I know a few things about real estate finance. The banks were able to keep all their bogus debt on their books because of the bailouts and that is why rents are sky high now and why real estate prices recovered. Also, the assholes who caused the crash in the first place and then were bailed out then formed venture groups to buy up depressed real estate at bargain prices and....rent them out to you at a much higher rate of rent. Enjoy, peasants. Oh, yeah, but continue the outrage circle jerk cause Trump!

How common is money laundering in your field? What does it mean to you that Trump has had the involvement with money launderers that he has?

Thanks for posting that.

The Treasury Department said 30 percent of high-end real estate deals that were subject under a new watchdog program involved "suspicious activity" and potential money-laundering.

The Treasury Department said that 30 percent of high-end real estate deals that were subject under a new watchdog program involved people who had been targeted by the government for "suspicious activity" and potential money laundering.

I can't figure out if they're saying that 30 percent of all high-end real estate deals involved suspicious activity and potential money laundering or if 30 percent of high-end real estate deals that they were examining under their watchdog program involved suspicious activity and potential money laundering.

Remember when Rips threads like this would get dumped

War Room gonna War Room

Mods are gonna Mod
This on par with RIP's threads "Obama really is a Muslim here is proof" "Obama is going to rig the system so he can be president for a 3rd term" I hope some of the people here realize they are the left versions of RIP

Thanks for posting that.

I can't figure out if they're saying that 30 percent of all high-end real estate deals involved suspicious activity and potential money laundering or if 30 percent of high-end real estate deals that they were examining under their watchdog program involved suspicious activity and potential money laundering.
It reads like 30% of those under review were suspicious. As for trump knowingly being involved in laundering money, it seems very unlikely. The sheer volume of transactions involved probably means some got through though.

Reading these articles and seeing the language purposefully used, it's clear they are speculating a majority of their claims. Granted I'd expect as much from such worldly publications like Buzzfeed or RawStory lol.

"may have been" is some excellent weasel wordage.

1/5 of the chicks ive banged may have been brazillian supermodels.
1/5 of the chicks I've banged may have enjoyed themselves

President Trump’s companies sold more than $35 million in real estate in 2017, mostly to secretive shell companies that obscure buyers’ identities, continuing a dramatic shift in his customers' behavior that began during the election, a USA TODAY review found.

In Las Vegas alone, Trump sold 41 luxury condo units in 2017, a majority of which used limited liability companies – corporate entities that allow people to purchase property without revealing all of the owners’ names.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...al-estate-sales-continue-unabated/1018530001/

Honestly, I could see this practice going up. Since journalists could care less about actual news, so they can out possible trump tower tenants for virtue signaling leftists to attack.

LOL @ Speculative nonsense

LOL @ Buzzfeed

That is all.

Back