1/5 of Trump's US condominiums since 1980 may have been money laundering, 1300 to shell companies

Remember when Rips threads like this would get dumped

War Room gonna War Room

Mods are gonna Mod
War room gonna War Room
War Room gonna War Room
And conservatives are gonna cry for threads to be dumped simply because they have a differing opinion.
stop derailing ...
giphy.gif

When I sell something I'm usually unconcerned with how the other party acquired their funds.

Well, I guess that's your prerogative as a participant in the marketplace. Third parties, the FBI Included, may be rightfully concerned, though.

I know that when I sell my house to an unemployed guy name Scamp with knuckle tattoos and four cellphones, I always think to myself, "how quaint."

And conservatives are gonna cry for threads to be dumped simply because they have a differing opinion.
giphy.gif

Nope. I think the thread is fine

The sources are as bad as Alex Jones or whatever. But it still can be discussed.

Thread is fine. It should not be dumped like other threads of a different political bent.

See. I'm pretty fair

Well, I guess that's your prerogative as a participant in the marketplace. Third parties, the FBI Included, may be rightfully concerned, though.

I know that when I sell my house to an unemployed guy name Scamp with knuckle tattoos and four cellphones, I always think to myself, "how quaint."

I've bought and sold many homes. I don't remember any forms asking me how many cell phones I have. And I certainly wouldn't disqualify a buyer over tattoos, their name, their color or sex

I've bought and sold many homes. I don't remember any forms asking me how many cell phones I have. And I certainly wouldn't disqualify a buyer over tattoos, their name, their color or sex

That was the joke, sweetheart

Careful what you wish for "this is it" crew. I found this in about 30 seconds of googling.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/special/clinton/stories/starr040898.htm

During the 1996 bank fraud trial of his former Whitewater business partners James B. and Susan McDougal, Clinton denied under oath that he knew about a fraudulent, federally financed $300,000 loan made to a shell company owned by Susan McDougal. A portion of the loan proceeds benefited Whitewater Development Corp., which was jointly owned by the Clintons and the McDougals.

Cash deals to LLC's aren't particularly surprising, especially when you're dealing with very rich people who like their privacy and the liability protection.

I'm more curious if the percentage is high relative to his target market. It seems high to me but I don't swim in that ocean very often.

On the low end of the flipping market, 20% doesn't seem high. Guys will hand out $50k-$100k cash on properties to get the deal closed quickly. Shit, some guys only do cash deals.

Would TS have a problem if people paid with Bitcoin instead of cash?

Oh. So you think the thread is Bullshit

Gotcha.

Yeah, I think it's speculative. I do agree that it's somewhat shady, but that's all it really is absent more information.

Damn that's some mighty fine reaching.

giphy.gif

Cash deals to LLC's aren't particularly surprising, especially when you're dealing with very rich people who like their privacy and the liability protection.

I'm more curious if the percentage is high relative to his target market. It seems high to me but I don't swim in that ocean very often.

On the low end of the flipping market, 20% doesn't seem high. Guys will hand out $50k-$100k cash on properties to get the deal closed quickly. Shit, some guys only do cash deals.
Yeah I think something that’s been completely lost ITT is the purpose of an LLC. Limited liability. You’d have to be a fucking moron in this day and age not to have your assets diversified as possible and not put under and LLC.

Buncha no bidness having worker beez up in dis bit.

"may have been" is some excellent weasel wordage.

1/5 of the chicks ive banged may have been brazillian supermodels.

special prosecutor investigates suspicious trump condo sales.

Back