1/5 of Trump's US condominiums since 1980 may have been money laundering, 1300 to shell companies

Joseph, I am extremely worried about your mental stability.

Joseph, I am extremely worried about your mental stability.
Literally no one is worried about yours
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
E6IJ2vk.gif
4ms09bo.gif

I'd like to see Trump condo purchases against the industry to see if its common occurrence or a particular thing for Trump properties.

What really blows me away is the lack of anti-money laundering required in real estate purchases. You'd think they would be handled like any business.
Let's assume Trump is not especially unique - as far as selling a lot of properties to unknown cash buyers go - which only means quite a lot of big time property owners were all doing it.

He and his lawyers must have suspected money laundering in some cases. Trump isn't that dumb, and his lawyers certainly aren't.

Is having concern and objecting to the same thing?

In what way would you be unconcerned that a money launderer would be concerned? Do you mean an existential concern that they might be caught that you do not have?

Yeah the word money laundering certainly gets brought up more and more with Tump now.
Personally, I think that's what he is trying to protect in the Russian investigation and why he handles it so irrational (even for Trump).
I don't think it is going to bring down Trump himself. But it could take his Son's or maybe Son in law.

I'd settle for Eric and Jr. getting indicted. They're both pricks.

In what way would you be unconcerned that a money launderer would be concerned? Do you mean an existential concern that they might be caught that you do not have?

Normally I wouldn't give a shit where the money came from and wouldn't ask (i.e. unconcerned). If I knew it was from something like drug dealing I'd be more concerned (about legalities), although I doubt that would stop me from selling the property.

Do people really want to start opening the closets of the rich and powerful? I fucking hope so, but don't be surprised when half of the "good guys" doing the investigating are just as sick and twisted as those they seek to topple.

I, for one, would love to know what happened to the $1bn in Haitian donation funds the Clinton Foundation fooled around with. As for Trump, he's been a sleazy landlord his entire life. I'd be surprised if he wasn't involved in drugs, guns, and money laundering.

Let's open the floodgates and watch the blood flow.

Remember when Rips threads like this would get dumped

War Room gonna War Room

Mods are gonna Mod

If the Mods dumped Rip's thread that was the wrong thing to do

PS
956831ojqbzqjnh4.gif

Do people really want to start opening the closets of the rich and powerful? I fucking hope so, but don't be surprised when half of the "good guys" doing the investigating are just as sick and twisted as those they seek to topple.

I, for one, would love to know what happened to the $1bn in Haitian donation funds the Clinton Foundation fooled around with. As for Trump, he's been a sleazy landlord his entire life. I'd be surprised if he wasn't involved in drugs, guns, and money laundering.

Let's open the floodgates and watch the blood flow.

This, but opposite. I know some of what goes on, not conclusively as in I have evidence, but in that I just know what goes on. If we tug too hard on all these threads, we’re gonna get a whole lot more than we bargain for.

Back