1-10 how happy are you?

3. Lost passion for my work, single, in debt. Can't imagine working for other people for rest of my life, sitting at office... soul crushing.

In a full day i do 1-10 in a full spectrum of emotions

18hhebmu2bgaepng.png

-14, I just threw out my back fixing a leak in my kitchen while I was tearing out the subfloor. Once my percs kick in ill be at a 7 or 8

I don't really keep close track of this to the nearest tenth of a point or anything, but I'm good.

probably around a 7.
would be a 10 if i were banging boise dimes and could bench teh 275.

3. Lost passion for my work, single, in debt. Can't imagine working for other people for rest of my life, sitting at office... soul crushing.
I've been there. I noticed everyone at work seemed to be lifers, and was in "jail" but didn't want to break out. So I decided to do it solo. Same thing with dating, I knew it was me or nobody helping me. Same thing with starting my own business. Just improve every day and don't give up and fall further into the abyss. And stay away from negative people who don't try and lift you up and empower you. Not many of those around especially on here. LOL

I put my happiness at 9. Own boss, don't work a lot, laugh like a mental patient, no marriage kids, have my health. Work from home. Am in high tech so my business won't become automated or taken over by the internet.

What about you?
It's not important how you see yourself now but you must stay connected to the end and do not disturb other people every day and make there life psychically hard for me it is worst then kill a person once or fuck him psychically every day because when you get old and dying I hope you will not have fear of dying. God is great and he make Big Bang. From nothing to something

3 or 4
Reasons : I can say i was happy with my normal life few years ago. I was doing well in kickboxing, started to travel , was trying to learn as much as i can and then... age 21, brain stroke and left side of body paralized, 4 months later open heart surgery because of ASD. Then, 2 years ago i discovered that i have glaucoma in critical condition. Had many surgeries on my eyes and final result is , 95% blind on my right eye, and like 50% on my left eye. Changed my life absolutely because of that, not doing things i used to do, which makes me suffer but hey, i still got some lights to see. Thank God

It's not important how you see yourself now but you must stay connected to the end and do not disturb other people every day and make there life psychically hard for me it is worst then kill a person once or fuck him psychically every day because when you get old and dying I hope you will not have fear of dying. God is great and he make Big Bang. From nothing to something
...*Backs away... very slowly...*

Back