06 SPRAWL short review *pics*

Dolorem666 said:
I've had terrible trouble with Sprawl shorts regarding sizing etc, but I am interested in these new 06 series flexfighters.

I wear jeans etc with a 30" waist, so figured i'd get a size 30 '05 flexfighter, only to find that i couldn't even pull them up over my thighs. I sent those back and asked for a size 36. For some reason I ended up with a size 38 and it felt like someone had stitched up a tent and tried to hang it around me - way too big. I could take them off without even unfastening them, but I didn;t want to look like an absolute dick and decided just to buy a new pair. I ordered my second pair - a size 32 and I thought they fit pretty well... until I tried the groinguard. I fought with them pretty well and no problems, but they look really tight across the groin area and there are creases where there's a stretch. It pissed me off that by now I;d spent over

06drawstring6wt.jpg
06openwaist9yk.jpg

06waist0nz.jpg

close-ups of the new waist

06wideleg4pa.jpg

if your leg doesn't fit in these, there's some kind of serious problem... LOL

Great stuff Dolorem, everyone loves a happy ending. Glad that you and Steve got everything worked out.

Goddamn MunchE, with your hair down you look scarily similar to a girl that works at my local Burger King. Is the SPRAWL on the rashguard embroidered or printed?

Superbeast said:
Goddamn MunchE, with your hair down you look scarily similar to a girl that works at my local Burger King. Is the SPRAWL on the rashguard embroidered or printed?

My mighty heart is broken. Actually, that's more of an insult on that girl. Sucks to be her!

The SPRAWL logo is screen printed. Looks pretty decent but I imagine it'll come off in time.

Superbeast said:
That girl must be really sexy.

I would love to hear from someone at Sprawl what waist size Buentello was wearing at UFC 53? He looks like he is a big size like 44 ish, wondering if he got his custom made and if so how much would it cost a fellow like myself.

Wonder if they would make me a custom 44 or maybe 46 size pair for the right amount. I can't believe no one has taken me up on my offer to pay a lot more to get a custom pair :(

I have a pair of XXXL Shorts from FCFighter, they are about two inches too small in the waist, but not to fear SSFGear.com has come through and is working into getting us bigger guys shorts that will fit! I will keep you all updated!

w0w, got a email back from the guy at FCFighter and he said Tim Sylvia only had a stock XXXL, no fucking way. He had to be like XXXL because that dude has the exact body type as I. That pisses me off. I am about to hit the Sauna, treadmill, and lifecycle all day tomorrow. Grrrr!

Thanks Adino. I needed to check out some shit before I picked up my new shorts and your thread answered all my questions. If you ever need anything that you think I might be able to help out with, videos or anything, drop me a PM.

wamrage said:
Thanks Adino. I needed to check out some shit before I picked up my new shorts and your thread answered all my questions. If you ever need anything that you think I might be able to help out with, videos or anything, drop me a PM.

Thanks Wam, Ill definitally be keeping you in mind in the future :wink:

Looks very good. I orded two of these. I will be writing a review as well @ my site.

I have hard time finding my size half the time. It looks like they are in, now, but now I have no money to get them. Isn't that always the way?!?

Back