0-29? UPDATE: 1-42!

I think he's on the cusp of a career turnaround.

I'd like to see him in another ten fights or so to confirm.

Somebody call Sapp.

His face says it all, doesn't it?

Will_Cairns.jpg

At least he doesnt have a decision on his record....Oh wait that makes it even worse. This dude has to be a dive fighter or something, he has literally lost every fight by submission or KO/tko.

Probably for a couple reasons
1. Likes to fight regardless of outcome
2. A quick side hustle for a few extra bucks
3. Bigger balls than any of us

Unless he's wilfully diving, I'll never disrespect anyone who gets into the ring/cage. It takes far more guts than typing on a message board talking ****......

Well, he could keep fighting amateur if he simply wants to compete once in a while. No reason not to wear some protective equipment and skip some injuries if you do it just for fun.
If it's for the extra money i don't think it's worth it.

I'll never disrespect anyone who gets into the ring/cage
Also agree with this statement.

Would still whoop half of Sherdogger's asses.

Probably for a couple reasons
1. Likes to fight regardless of outcome
2. A quick side hustle for a few extra bucks
3. Bigger balls than any of us

1. Gets to brag that he went 0-80 in pro/amateur fights when he's old...except
2. He can't remember due to CTE from getting KO'd and pounded so many times in a sport where he never won a fight
As for your last point, you could say the same for someone getting paid to be a real-life crash test dummy...but it doesn't make them admirable.

1. Gets to brag that he went 0-80 in pro/amateur fights when he's old...except
2. He can't remember due to CTE from getting KO'd and pounded so many times in a sport where he never won a fight
As for your last point, you could say the same for someone getting paid to be a real-life crash test dummy...but it doesn't make them admirable.
Yeah but it's his life. There are worse things like shooting dope and then having to suck dick in a dark alley of some shady neighborhood to support said habit

Yeah but it's his life. There are worse things like shooting dope and then having to suck dick in a dark alley of some shady neighborhood to support said habit

Well yeah, I guess we can always make those kind of relative comparisons....

guys like this should not be allowed to fight. after 10 losses you are done.

Back