0-29? UPDATE: 1-42!

GueseGuy

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/fighters/36161-will-cairns

Will_Cairns.jpg

Will Cairns is an English LW who is now 0-29. He’s fought 6 times this year and he was finished in all of them. Why would this guy even bother at this point?

UPDATE: After 4 further fights, Will Cairns is now 0-33.

UPDATE: After 10 more fights Will Cairn has finally won and is now 1-42.

Last edited:
if hes like some of the other guys with the awful losing records I think they fill in as short notice replacements so that other fighters can still fight on smaller shows

Will Cairns vs Kenneth Allen is the real money fight

the party he is going to have when he finally wins a fight.

The Brooklyn Brawler of MMA

Not only that.. if you add his amateur fights he is 0-54

Edit: he has 1 win... in boxing.

If he moves up a weight class, I bet you he can beat CM Punk. He's probably waiting for that call.

the party he is going to have when he finally wins a fight.

He is going to party like its 1999!

Also give the man some credit, imagine losing 29 times and STILL have the will, mind set to train and fight.
Or he is just into some weird BDSM / masochistic shit. Maybe he Finish when he gets finished... if you now what I mean.

There's a few guys like this on the UK scene. They show up to a bunch of smaller events with their equipment and if someone pulled out at the last minute they jump in. They're kind of necessary though, imagine knowing nothing about the sport and paying to see your friend fight only for his opponent to not show up, happens a ton.

Nice easy pay day to do what I call the 'Bob Tapp'.

Makes himself £50 and tells the girls he fights ufc

<{MindBrown}>

Who's #354?

I think he is 0-29 Pro and 0-27 Amateur, so I guess that's included in the 0-56. How you get to turn Pro after proving yourself to be an 0-27 loser is beyond me, but there it is.

#354 is John Spencer at 2-36 with a 1-19 Ammy record. I'm not sure how these rankings are tabulated. I'd love to see them matched up against each other though. They even fought on the same card last month! That'll really solidify these rankings for me.

In boxing this is often called an "opponent". Turn up, fight, lose, get paid.

Keep in mind lads, this probably isn't even his full record. he's very likely at least 0-60.

Probably for a couple reasons
1. Likes to fight regardless of outcome
2. A quick side hustle for a few extra bucks
3. Bigger balls than any of us

Someone I went to school with is 1-17 as a boxer. Embarrassing. He was, and doubtless still is, a prick.

Back