Shoop ✌️MS PAINT SHOOP CONTEST✌️. Sign up here. UFC 211. Come support your Shoopers.

@bigwaverider Just to let you know I submitted my early entry. Just want to make sure it doesn't get lost in the pile of PMs from your legions of fans. Or multiple harassing PMs from @Jehannum ...

You guys are lucky. Some day you'll get to tell your grandchildren that you competed in the same event when Empty Emp won the Triple Crown of Sherdog Shooping. It's a glorious time to be alive!

YhmWlbZ.jpg

You guys are lucky. Some day you'll get to tell your grandchildren that you competed in the same event when Empty Emp won the Triple Crown of Sherdog Shooping. It's a glorious time to be alive!

YhmWlbZ.jpg

dNHecX1.gif

YhmWlbZ.jpg
oh fuck you entered? I'm out, what's the point....

EDIT: this was a joke lol

Last edited:
Don't be rude, or else I will ask Jouban to kick your ass.
before or after he runs a marathon? seriously though, what was the harassing joke about?

7IdoLEq.jpg

Last edited:
before or after he runs a marathon? seriously though, what was the harassing joke about?

7IdoLEq.jpg
Doesn't look like he's making it to the finish line...Just a shot in the dark, looks like I missed the mark!

Doesn't look like he's making it to the finish line...Just a shot in the dark, looks like I missed the mark!
lol I've been getting this a lot lately....it may well be me :D

Don't be upset. You'll get something to add to your trophy case too.

51WBKkRImJL._SY679_.jpg

art4a.jpg

You put that together in less than 25 minutes? Damn dude. That's impressive.

:D

Used green screen videos. You can remove Green Screen (or even most solid backgrounds) easily with "Blend If". Go to "Layer Styles" by double clicking the layer, but in this case I used them on the "Group" that contained the video frames. There are Blend If sliders where you can remove the Green Backgrounds (or even shades of Red, Blue, or Grey. "Grey" in this case means light or dark areas). Then a Hue/Sat adjustment set to "Clipping mask" on the group to remove any residual greens. You can apply Blend If to the active layer/group or even to the one below it.

You can also use Blend If to apply any adjustments to only the lighter or darker shades of a layer below. For example you want to brush in some shadows but you only want them to affect the lighter shades of the person on the layer below. (the reason you may want to do this is that you only want to darken the lighter shades but leave the darker shades intact). You can use Blend If to affect only the light colors on the layer below. You can also use this on a Curves, Levels, or Contrast Adjustment Layer to only lighten the darks for example.

If you are interested, I would suggest a video tutorial as there are some simple tricks to dialing it in.

UPDATE: Entries will close 10 p.m. ET / 7 p.m. PT on May 12, 2017. This is 24 hours before UFC 211 Main Card start time which is May 13, 2017 10 p.m. ET / 7 p.m. PT. This will give 24 hours to send out any needed PM's to the contestants.

Yo, Big WR,
Just want to make sure this means no new people entering after 10 tonight, rather than all participants must send in their pics by 10.
Thanks,

Also, BUMP
bump.gif

for any last minute shoopers. More entries means more skulls at the foot of my Shoop Throne after the crowning ceremony.

Yo, Big WR,
Just want to make sure this means no new people entering after 10 tonight, rather than all participants must send in their pics by 10.
Thanks,

Also, BUMP
bump.gif

for any last minute shoopers. More entries means more skulls at the foot of my Shoop Throne after the crowning ceremony.

Yea. Let me re-word that to Sign-ups will close 10 p.m. ET / 7 p.m. PT on May 12, 2017.

Yo, Big WR,
Thanks,

Also, BUMP
bump.gif

Fixed. I learn a lot during every contest. No matter how carefully I choose the words, there is always something that needs polishing. <5><mma4><Goldie11>

Bump. About half an hour till sign-up ends.

esnQoIS.jpg

Back