Shoop ✌️✌️VOTING THREAD "A" - UFC 211- MS Paint Contest

VOTE FOR YOUR TOP 20 FROM THE TWO THREADS COMBINED. THIS IS ONE BIG VOTING POOL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jokes on you losers, history is written by the chram. Check the sig.
You should make an entry for UFC 212 anyway and post it in the vote thread soon as it goes up :D

typed votes ftw

<22>

@Masato Toys Crazy skills man, very impressed, and imo underrated humour, it was really funny.
@Empty Emp I didn't pay much attention to to at first but it made me laugh the most.
@jeicex I liked yours, it was funny, some others had very similar ideas but i like how you threw the hat and belt on there, it made it for me.
@OrigFan255 Heh ;)
@HughPhug This one was amusing to me, i don't know why, it just is.
@kicks I didn't really give this time, but when i went through them before voting it got a giggle out of me, nice idea ;)
@in the liver Hah! this was actually my first idea, you made it better though, i had a siluette of Ariel with devil horns in mind, asking questions to Joanna from the back of the room.
@Slobodan Just simply giggle material xD i loved the embedded with Stipe, and to pick something so "insignificant" made it a lot more fun just because of that :D
@Doug22 Great Werdum face lol, and i think you really captured the Fiery Junior, good idea as i said to @jeicex
@bigwaverider I for sure thought this was @Chramelated 's, i didn't want to like the theme but couldn't help but to find the the dark/childish humour amusing.
@Myrddin Wild Interesting thought behind this one, i love the face on Poirier, and you have a nice/special way to draw Herb lol, most of all though props on the tattoos there, dang that's where most people including myself slack :D
@Vasili This is just crazy good, like the @Masato Toys one but this is more freestyle, i still don't get the theme lol but it's great art.
@TigerUpperKut UNDERRATED! Dang, this is really good, i love the play on the name and it's really well done, one of my favs for sure, it's better than mine in all aspect imo.
@magogjack Like me you chose the path of the backpack, but yours is bizarrely interesting, this one made me realize i could have made more than one theme :O
@Jehannum Some similarities to a couple of the others but with a Just Bleed twist, poor Junior losing is head too, brutal.

I had fun these past few days, life is grey and dull in general but this made my week for sure, if not more.

Thanks for the votes ;)

thanks for the kind words my man. and congrats to you. killer job bro

2017 has been a good sheryear for me. I've already won two competitions, gonna win a third with the TUF prediction contests. On my way to having the GOAT Sheryear.

2017 has been a good sheryear for me. I've already won two competitions, gonna win a third with the TUF prediction contests. On my way to having the GOAT Sheryear.
and you got to join Platinum Nation ^^ we rejected that can Jermei for you

Vagine.gif

I didn't even tag you motherfucker!

spagett.gif
This is what happens when you're unemployed and Canadian. Spend all day sifting through shit (sherdog forums) to see if you've been tagged

This is what happens when you're unemployed and Canadian. Spend all day sifting through shit (sherdog forums) to see if you've been tagged
giphy.gif

I bet he's the worst kind of canadian too.

emgestures50.gif~c200

@Myrddin Wild Interesting thought behind this one, i love the face on Poirier, and you have a nice/special way to draw Herb lol, most of all though props on the tattoos there, dang that's where most people including myself slack :D
Thanx bud... I actually spent an exceptional amount of time on the tatooz. The facial expressionz too... as I wanted them to represent what I felt during the event.

Herb actually said, "You're done right." That's an actual quote. & that was 1: 30 seconds into his 5 minute foul clock period. Portier waz just like, "uh what? I guess I feel some pressure on my eye." Herb: "that's it... it's over." why in the hell didn't Herb give the man his remaining 3:30 seconds before cornering him like that?

Might not be the reason... but by the time 3:30 went by, plus the rest of the round... a 1:00 break between rounds... then 5:00 more minutes for round 3... & 2 or 3 minutes before the decision... plus post fight interview... the PPV would've been over-ran.

Conspiracy or not... it is extremely uncool to call a man out (who is sitting in his stool trying to recover...) after only giving them 1:30 seconds out of his 5:00 minute foul clock. (can I get a witness?) Yes, I'm a little pissed. That waz a hell of a fight & it likely could've continued. If Portier waz still having a hard time with his eyes after 5 min... all good... but damn it with 1:30 secondz in.

(Anyone notice Herb holding the foul clock with his middle finger? lol....:D)

9R1AUUG.png

Last edited:
Thanx bud... I actually spent an exceptional amount of time on the tatooz. The facial expressionz too... as I wanted them to represent what I felt during the event.

Herb actually said, "You're done right." That's an actual quote. & that was 1: 30 seconds into his 5 minute foul clock period. Portier waz just like, "uh what? I guess I feel some pressure on my eye." Herb: "that's it... it's over." why in the hell didn't Herb give the man his remaining 3:30 seconds before cornering him like that?

Might not be the reason... but by the time 3:30 seconds went by, plus the rest of the round... a 1:00 break between rounds... then 5:00 more minutes for round 3... & 2 or 3 minutes before the decision... plus post fight interview... the PPV would've been over-ran.

Conspiracy or not... it is extremely uncool to call a man out (who is sitting in his stool trying to recover...) after only giving them 1:30 seconds out of his 5:00 minute foul clock. (can I get a witness?) Yes, I'm a little pissed. That waz a hell of a fight & it likely could've continued. If Portier waz still having a hard time with his eyes after 5 min... all good... but damn it with 1:30 secondz in.

(Anyone notice Herb holding the foul clock with his middle finger? lol....:D)

9R1AUUG.png
So you picked the theme by heart then ;) yeah I was going to mention the finger lol, didn't want to embarrass myself by pointing it out if it was too obvious, or if it wasn't supposed to be like that hah, nice touch anyway.

Great minds, @Doug22, I like your style. We even both included Corn Nuts and a funny face.

Lol yeah, I wasn't too surprised that someone else had the same theme, but the fact that you even had the corn nuts killed me. Mine just didn't feel stupid enough, so I tossed in a random Werdum face.

@Vasili Can someone explain this one to me... it's an artistic masterpiece, but what the hell is going on?
@Masato Toys You're insanely talented!
@TigerUpperKut Yours was my favorite of the bunch. Clever, hilarious and incredibly well drawn. Definitely underrated in the voting.

All of the entries were awesome, I'm looking forward to round 2.

o you picked the theme by heart then ;)
Why are you winking at me about my theme? What do you mean "by heart?" If you have something to say, then spill it. I have nothing to hide.

Last edited:
Why are you winking at me about my theme? What do you mean "by heart?" If you have something to say, then come right out & lets talk about it. I have nothing to hide.
he wasn't winking ;)

HprMVPw.gif

So he wasn't winking... he waz tripping on acid & that waz just the way he looked naturally?
The bigger question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure.

The bigger question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure.
lol, I'm alwayz up for a good adventure... so most likely "yes"... but since I have no idea what you're talking about I reserve the right to withhold my participation.

;)

Back