Shoop ✌️✌️International Shoop League Contest. SEASON 5.✌️✌️ Announcement and Sign Up. Hurry up and join!!

bigwaverider

✌️ SHOOP MOD ✌️
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Link to Round 1
Link to Final Round - Shooperbowl

***Voting thread for round one is up http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/vote-✌️international-shoop-league✌️-voting-thread-season-5-round-1.3723915/

IT"S TIME! ISL 5 is upon us. Sign up here to enter Sherdog's most prestigious, and high level Shoop contest, "The International Shoop League". Brought to you by @Empty Emp, @bigwaverider, with some help from @Chuck.

*You can sign up at any time until the UFC 222 deadline to submit entries, but we may limit it to the first 15. If we do, we wil be taking alternates.

ISL 5 will be a two round event. First round will be for UFC 222 "Cyborg vs. Kunitskaya", March 3, 2018 . The Final Round, "The Shooperbowl", will be for UFC 223 "Ferguson vs. Khabib", April 7, 2018. We will combine the votes from Round 1 and 2 to determine the winner.

If you would like to sign up for the contest, please state your intentions in this thread. Make it perfectly clear that you want to sign up and also tag @Empty Emp **AND** @bigwaverider to make sure we see your post. Don't just say "In" or post a .gif as those will be ignored.

Right now we dont have any prizes unless @Tachy comes through. Prize donations are welcome. We generally do Amazon eGift codes which you can purchase from here. Then PM the code to @Empty Emp and/or @bigwaverider

hE1H5lR.png

***As always, good natured shit talking is allowed in this thread.

These are the rules thus far:

• First and foremost, at all times you are responsible for knowing the rules in the OP's of the contests. No excuses.

• Post your intentions to sign up in this thread. Make it PERFECTLY CLEAR that you want to enter. Do not only post a .gif as your intent to sign-up. Do not say "IN" or anything else that can be misinterpreted. "I want to sign up" would be a good response. Also tag @Empty Emp and @bigwaverider to make sure we see it. If you don't @ tag us, we may overlook your post and you won't be entered. This has happened before.

• Once entered, check the OP to make sure you are in the Contestants List at the bottom. P.M. and tag @Empty Emp and @bigwaverider if you are not added. It's up to you to make sure we have seen your post and that you are entered. This is VERY important.

• Entries will be submitted to @bigwaverider (NOT @Empty Emp ) in a P.M. with your Username and “ISL Entry” in the title. Do not submit your entries until after the UFC events are over. I get a lot of PM's and it's best if all the entries are together, and properly titled in my PM box. If it is entered days before the contest it may get lost and overlooked. If you have a compelling reason to enter it early, them PM @bigwaverider and explain. There are always exceptions.

• The deadline for submission will be 72 hours after the respective UFC Card's Main Event start time.

• Voting will start shortly thereafter and last for 3 days.

• You can start early if you want.

• Shoops must relate to the respective UFC events or build-up.

• One entry per person.

• No vote trolling. You will be banned from further contests including NGS and MSPaint. This means in no way are you to ask or coerce others into voting for you.

• No threads about specific entrants until after the contest.

• Do not post your images anywhere on the internet before or during the contest or you will be disqualified.

• We will determine the winner by combining your total votes from both rounds. Whoever has the most votes wins.

• If you have any questions, ask in this thread or P.M. @Empty Emp or @bigwaverider.

• Rules and prizes (if any) are subject to change.

Contestansts: Do not attach your images. Use a proper image host.

Contestant List:

01. @Empty Emp
02. @Chuck
03. @bigwaverider
04. @Myrddin Wild
05. @Buff
06. @jeicex
07. @Valhoven
08. @Cowboy Cerroliveira
09. @MacGregor
10. @Sansnom
11. @blackhat
12. @lostdog000
13. @JohnMandick

Last edited:
Count me in, and I'll do an MS Paint themed shoop so it'll be fun.

This is the only type of shoop thread "IN" gifs belongs in.

Last edited:

Attachments

• jeicex-slaps-competition.gif
    jeicex-slaps-competition.gif
    271.1 KB · Views: 446
good luck all looking forward to it

Im in. Does the og/ug have any shoopers we can crush?

PicsArt_02-24-06.10.23.jpg

Last edited:
Im in cuz why the fuck not

View attachment 346057

Sign me up

<{JustBleed}>

I'll sign you guys up even though you already didn't follow the rules. Shoopers don't read. :p

"If you would like to sign up for the contest, please state your intentions in this thread. Make it perfectly clear that you want to sign up and also tag @Empty Emp **AND** @bigwaverider to make sure we see your post."

"Also tag @Empty Emp and @bigwaverider to make sure we see it. If you don't @ tag us, we may overlook your post and you won't be entered. This has happened before."

@bigwaverider Just for clarification since it's the first time I participate in one of these..

When you say the shoops must be related to the event, does that mean we can use any material related to the fighters who are competing in the event? Or do we need to use material (faces etc..) from the actual event?

Also, let's say someone makes a shoop of Cyborg. She is competing in the event but the shoop has nothing to do with the event or her opponent?

Just wanted to make it clear since I wasn't sure about those points.

Back