Shoop ✌️✌️ NON GIF SHOOP CONTEST v3 - Announcement and Signup Thread

I'll throw my hat in the ring. But I'll probably get drunk and forget.

But just incase,
giphy.gif
I just started reading the ruled and realized I already fucked up.

@bigwaverider sign me up.

Stacked card... should be epic!!! #Let Them Bang...

Sorry if you've asked to be off the list previously... I cant find my updated version... This is for shoop competition sign ups!

<mma2>

Part 2 of my list... Again, apologies if you'v asked to be off the list - I'm too lazy to search for the proper version.

<FookIsThatGuy>

Need to train first. Don't want to look like Punk vs Gall...
If you think I can draw, you're crazy. I just let it flow. I admittedly spend way too long on these but I have fun and make myself laugh the whole time, that's the point, right?

Are you gonna join in? You should. Get a small little blue bracket going.
Yeah @Kung Fu Tze do it... Just downlad Picsart to your phone and have a play - its so easy, I've onky neen shooping for like 2 years, or my dude @MacGregor who has for only been at it for 9 months or something, and hes smashing out gifs like its nothing... The hardest part is starting.

Its so easy to use, and the best and funniest ideas always do better than the techical ones... Just jump in bro, its really rewarding!

If you think I can draw, you're crazy. I just let it flow. I admittedly spend way too long on these but I have fun and make myself laugh the whole time, that's the point, right?

^ Total Alpha Male Shooper right there!!

Need to train first. Don't want to look like Punk vs Gall...

just do it brah. Put them gloves on and bang. Even Roy Relson (vs Josh Barnett) had a hard time in his first fight but pretty soon he was knocking out mo fo's left and right.

Sign me up

You are entered. Make sure to read the rules.

200w.gif

Hey @Slobodan and @Valhoven, either of you guys want in on this? What about you, @Jackonfire or @Augustus Caesar? Up for some fun and simple drawing, where you don't need to have any skill or previous training and can just wing it? Clever entries tend to win more than masterfully drawn ones, I have found.

I am In!..... My crayons are down to the nub and I only have MS Paint until payday.

I did and just posted my contribution - as bum level as it is.

Back