⚡ Daniel Cormier Laughs at Jon Jones' Power: 'He Can't Punch!'

Rate Jon Jones' punching power

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Domt like either fighter, dislike Jones more, but I think Jones is going to finish DC. DC might have to retire after this, how can you train without a soul?

I like DC but he talks a lot considering Jones decisively beat him in their first fight. I guess Jon's last crappy performance is giving DC confidence.
Yea..im not understanding the logic of talking crap about the power of a guy that beat you. So.. a guy that can't punch beat you in a fight....what does that say about you as a fighter then?

Just responding off of the title...

DC should shut his face and produce in the octagon. It's all good. Though we know an immediate rematch would be made.

Besides machida i don't think he has ever dropped someone with a punch, I'll go with 4.

Stay-Down1.jpg

It's a good thing Jones doesn't need punching power to son DC again though :D

not that I'm really fit to put a number to his power but I went with 7. He did drop Machida with a standing punch if I remember correctly. Sure looked like it.

Machida ran into that punch hard as fuck though.

I'd rate his punching power at like a 4

in my opinion: 7
if u look to Gustaffsson face after his fight against JJ it looks not that bad even if the fight finished after 5 rounds UD
jonesgus_original_crop_north.jpg

Fighter X " Fighter Y can't punch to save his life ! He has no power !!"
*proceeds to get knocked out*

Looks like AKA learned nothing from the Rockhold fiasco...

Reach, reach, reach. 84.5 inches. More reach than Fedor, Couture, or Tim Sylvia. His punching isn't about power, it's about reach.

Reach, reach, reach. 84.5 inches. More reach than Fedor, Couture, or Tim Sylvia. His punching isn't about power, it's about reach.

I was just thinking it might be that he's not interested in power punching. He uses his hands to set up his heavier strikes which are less likely to result in an injury. Could be a tactics thing.

He's a bit pillow fisted compared to the rest of the division, yes. This is common knowledge.
Jonathan is not a knockout artist, unless he's in a car.

DC (as per usual) sounds lame. I mean his knees, kicks and elbows are going to beat me but not his fists... and he's laughing about this? Who the fuck cares how Jones gets it done, he gets it done. This time he'll finish DC and DC will cry again.

At least that settles the, "who hits harder?" between Rumvle and Hendo debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back