⚡ Daniel Cormier Laughs at Jon Jones' Power: 'He Can't Punch!'

Rate Jon Jones' punching power

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this rating? Is it a 1-10 for a UFC LHW or a 1-10 in general, because if it's in general, a punch from 220+lb UFC LHW GOAT wouldn't tickle.
I voted based on LHW. I put 6 since he placed them well. Power was never his thing.

With steroids: 5

Without steroids: 0

He was too afraid to fight clean with all the scutiny in the world on his drug testing. I doubt he wins half of his UFC title fights without them.

Eh... He's not Rumble or even Rampage, but he's not exactly harmless either. His jabs and straights are kinda nasty. He's done some work with hooks to the body as well. That gets overlooked. I voted 7.

Can't punch but sure as hell can elbow his face into a living death

Off the top of my head the only time I can recall him rocking anyone was Machida and that had a lot to do with Lyoto's momentum coming in.

He KO'd some can with a punch before he came to the UFC.

Rockhold dropped Machida by hitting him with his forearm.
I always thought that was more machida being off balance. It seemed Rockholds arm wrapped around his head and kind of just pushed him over more than a legit knockdown

Punch drunk DC still feeling the effects from the Jon Jones wreaking.

lol at the politician type answers. he doesnt need to. lol its a simple question. why not answer honestly. jon does not punch very hard

How could I forget that. Machida lunged right into it
bones1.gif
thats the second round after jones fucked him up with that elbow on the ground..... someone post the punch he hit machida with in the first round. i think it was first round it was a straight hand right to the mouth and machida didnt even flinch.

thats the second round after jones fucked him up with that elbow on the ground..... someone post the punch he hit machida with in the first round. i think it was first round it was a straight hand right to the mouth and machida didnt even flinch.
Yea Machida was done after that elbow.

Doesn't really matter, it is not like power punching is all that matters in MMA. Matt Hughes and Royce Gracie didn't either but they are in the HOF. I doubt DC will be there.

"He kicks very hard, he knees very hard, and he elbows hard, but he can't punch."

lol, so he does everything else hard except punch? im sure JBJ doesn't mind

especially since it translated to 2 wins over DC

"He kicks very hard, he knees very hard, and he elbows hard, but he can't punch."

lol, so he does everything else hard except punch? im sure JBJ doesn't mind

especially since it translated to 2 wins over DC
Jones definitely should mind, if he could box he'd be invincible. Instead its been a big vulnerability and has lead to him taking a lot of damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back